Hi hum.

14,946 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TX_COWDOC
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The University of Texas opens the season dominating a ranked team.

Texas is BACK!!!
Dr. Nefario
Okay.
Potcake
AG
Aggie sock or whoever tf you are, ask yourself, is this the acme of your day? Yes or no, a bullet is the relief you seek.
Horn2015
It will be OK Aggie. I know you had hope that Louisiana would pull the upset. They are a ranked opponent. But, you have a game today and have a good chance at a win!! No ranked opponent.
racerfink
*Ranked opponent
Muy
AG
Hell yes, almost like you just beat Bama!
Mathguy64
AG
U La Freaking La. OP should be proud.
DGAG92
AG
The reigning Big12 champ squeaks a win off Tulane.
Texas, who couldn't beat OU and hasn't sniffed a conference title in how many years beats U La La and is talking smack about A&M? Lmao

Keep your little pipe dream alive, it's better than watching a train wreck live.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Hi Hum? LOL!
Ah yes, the annual usc, michigan/miami /tu "is back thread". Congrats on the first step of your annual snail's pace attempt to rise to the mediocrity/average status.

This year is even more special, as you went so far as to pay ~$30M to fire a 7-5 (at best) coach- only to pay ~$30M to hire a 7-5 (at best) coach. You can't make this kind of stuff up!

And once again the tu T-shirt nation is pounding their little birdie chests, excited about another shot at rising to the mediocrity/average status. I'm sure in the end, we will hear their second favorite chant "wait til next year"!
BronkNagurski
Horn2015 said:

It will be OK Aggie. I know you had hope that Louisiana would pull the upset. They are a ranked opponent. But, you have a game today and have a good chance at a win!! No ranked opponent.
Honey, I missed you. How many whorn losses will it take for you to troll your way back under that I-35 overpass?
HTownAg98
"A matchup of ranked teams," one of the few you will have this year, a new coach, a new stadium addition, and you can't even partially fill your new uterus. Seems on brand.

How embarrassing.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
The Qeef Zone looked .. empty
agent-maroon
AG
Would YOU want to be photographed sitting next to a giant female reproductive organ when there is a football game being played in front of you? Yeah, me neither. Nor would anybody else with even the slightest amount of self respect.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mathguy64
AG
Well they are a perpetually young team. This just officially keeps them in utero.
MaroonDynasty
When you play and beat big time teams, you say the teams name. When you play Indiana or Louisiana or whatever other worthless team, you call them a "ranked team" or "conference contender"instead of actually naming them.

Learned this with 6 win Ohio State last year.
Rec
AG
I wouldn't be surprised if Arkansas jumps up to 25 this week so the cows can beat their bird chests over it go pigs
MaroonDynasty
Rec said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Arkansas jumps up to 25 this week so the cows can beat their bird chests over it go pigs

For that, just like when people beat Vandy or Arky, they will usually say:
"We beat an SEC team" instead of naming the team they beat.
hcrt74
AG
LA-Lafayette being ranked to begin with was laughable. Looking at last year's results, four of their 10 wins were by four pts. or less vs. powerhouse teams Georgia St., Georgia Southern, UAB, & Appalachian State.--could've easily been a .500 team.
DGAG92
AG
They (the snob mob) would have ranked Sam Houston had that been their opener.
DGAG92
AG
hcrt74 said:

LA-Lafayette being ranked to begin with was laughable. Looking at last year's results, four of their 10 wins were by four pts. or less vs. powerhouse teams Georgia St., Georgia Southern, UAB, & Appalachian State.--could've easily been a .500 team.

But but but Iowa State!!!!
TMoney2007
AG
hcrt74 said:

All I'm seeing is that they beat Georgia and Alabama.... universities....
HeyMoe
AG
The title alone doomed this thread.
wbt5845
AG
Horn2015 said:

The University of Texas opens the season dominating a ranked team.

Texas is BACK!!!
annie88
AG
with fans like these, who knows how far tu can go...

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
AggieBaseball06
AG
When I was in school many many years ago, Mack Brown's teams had double digit wins and were often one of the best teams in college football.

I never imagined there would be a day where t.u. would be coached by a mediocre drunk, a guy who has had a threesome with a monkey, and fans who gloated about their big win over....*checks list of obscure teams*...ULala...
Horn2015
Quote:

"A matchup of ranked teams," one of the few you will have this year,

University of Texas ranked opponents
1. Louisiana
2. Iowa State
3. OU

Aggie ranked opponents
1. Alabama
???

LSU looked pretty impressive against the PAC.

Lol
TXAGBQ76
AG
Hi hum!
tbirdspur2010
AG
MaroonDynasty said:

When you play and beat big time teams, you say the teams name. When you play Indiana or Louisiana or whatever other worthless team, you call them a "ranked team" or "conference contender"instead of actually naming them.

Learned this with 6 win Ohio State last year.

Bingo.
HeyMoe
AG
annie88 said:

I cant believe this guy is still around.
HTownAg98
Horn2015 said:

Quote:

"A matchup of ranked teams," one of the few you will have this year,

University of Texas ranked opponents
1. Louisiana
2. Iowa State
3. OU

Aggie ranked opponents
1. Alabama
???

LSU looked pretty impressive against the PAC.

Lol

The fact that you're crowing about a win against a "ranked" ULaLa shows how the mighty have truly fallen.
You were texas.
Horn2015
Most everyone in college football understands what ranked opponent means. The polls will reflect that The University of Texas beat a ranked opponent.

However, it appears that being a diploma mill has taken a toll on Aggie and the ability to master pretty basic concepts.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Ha! Ranked based on opinion/popularity. OU could go winless this year and you could say tu beat an OU squad that was ranked #2 with the same amount of integrity.

Why is it that the playoff rankings don't even start for a few weeks?
TX_Aggie37
AG
Does "ranked" only apply to before the game or does it apply to after the game as well? Many times I have seen Texas fans crowing about A&M beating overrated teams because of how they finished the season. ULL likely won't be ranked now, so are they a ranked opponent or not?

Guess it depends on what your point of view is.

For what it's worth I thought Texas played a good clean game from what I saw. I'm one of the few that waits a week or two before making judgments on how the season will go though.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Hi hum!
Obsession still noted,
annie88
AG
HeyMoe said:

annie88 said:

I cant believe this guy is still around.
That photo was taken this past Saturday. You've seen him before?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.