Who does Aggie pull for today?

3,456 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by WC94
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If The University of Texas wins today, Aggie moves up in the polls. Plus, since you would be thrilled if we Kept Herman, that would be good for you.

So, who do you have?

I mean, this is the one time you can grab the dude next to you, warp your arms around him and sing about The University of Texas and it makes at least some sense.
Howdy Dammit
AG
Logically. We should be rooting for t.u. But I wasn't born into logic. I was born into despising the sips more than loving the maroon and white. Go pokes.
Dr Lane Trowlan
Go Pokes
goodAg80
AG
I don't care.
Froppe
AG
Hey, 'sip,
Considering the opponent, today must be Homecoming for Okie Lite....

Keep Tom!
80s Guy
A giant meteor....
A Net Full of Jello
AG
I don't cheer for the longhorns when they play the rapists from Waco; I'm sure not cheering for them against Okie Light.
Horn2015
Howdy Dammit said:

Logically. We should be rooting for t.u. But I wasn't born into logic. I was born into despising the sips more than loving the maroon and white. Go pokes.

Logic. Aggie.

Lol. I guess, from the outside, we don't understand.
goodAg80
AG
Moron. Horn.
Mookie
AG
ok i give up who does texas okay today? not keeping track.
MooreTrucker
AG
Horn2015 said:

If The University of Texas wins today, Aggie moves up in the polls. Plus, since you would be thrilled if we Kept Herman, that would be good for you.

So, who do you have?

I mean, this is the one time you can grab the dude next to you, warp your arms around him and sing about The University of Texas and it makes at least some sense.
Aggies win today, Aggies move up in the polls.

Horns win today, Herman stays. Horns lose today, Herman still stays.

OSU will lose sometime this season even if not today. So go 'Pokes.
AggieBand2004
AG
I don't care who won in last night's 5A and 6A games, so why should I care who wins a Big12 game?
DifferenceMaker Ag
I'm hoping that tu's team plane runs out of fuel and crashes into Lake Texoma on the trip up. Does that clarify who I am rooting for?
Potcake
AG
You out of the pokey Damon?
elfurioso92
AG
It's really a win-win scenario in my view. OSU wins and I get to see Herman cry, maybe act like a child on the sideline, get third degree burns from the temperature of his seat. Sips win and we get the tears from the fans worried that they won't get CUM after all.
TAZ99
AG
Most tu fans are rooting against their own team so they can get rid of a terrible coach, to replace him with another terrible coach. I'm OK with that, go pokes!
jagged
AG
Interesting that Okie Lite is only a 3.5 favorite against the sips.

There's so much parity from top to power bottom in the BDF.
LOYAL AG
AG
Horn2015 said:

You do realize your own students, team and band agree with us, don't you? The Eyes of Texas DOES sound like hell!
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
DrZ
AG
As I have said before if the sips played the taliban I would watch the game with a towel on my head
TheCougarHunter
AG
Ok State obviously.

I enjoy the meltdowns on the shag...I mean surly horns.
TX AG 88
AG
I hope tu loses this game 100-0, just like every other. Not sure how they could take points of the board, but i hope they find a way. Sure, you would probably replace Herman, but i really don't fear your coach hiring prowess. You have way more McWilliams than you have MackBrowns. If we win out, we don't need your help. Go 'pokes!
Mookie
AG
are the paid off refs making calls for the sips to win or lose? it's hilarious that we just don't know which way it's going to go.
Potcake
AG
Should have been tu PI on that touchdown. There could be a run on cocaine upon landing in AUS tonight. Coastal Carolina better enjoy their coach while they can.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Okie State is doing everything possible to keep the teasing in this game
Potcake
AG
Dicker the S***kicker
MROD92
I vote for OP never posting here again
wbt5845
AG
Refs seem a little confused protecting the ranked team that isn't Texas.
Loyalty
AG
The whole premise of OP's post is he like most sips want to believe so badly that we care. Which we don't. But it is fun to watch entitled sip whine and cry when they lose. And it's fun to make fun of them. Has happened a lot since Daddy A&M went to the big leagues.
Loyalty
AG
MROD92 said:

I vote for OP never posting here again

Actually it's fun to watch sip be so consumed with Daddy A&M. OP is an excellent example of jealous sip nation. Although he's been a little off his game lately.
TXAGBQ76
AG
I pull for the ground to open up and swallow up both teams.

Reno Hightower
If we could've gotten something like the stadium scene from 'The Dark Knight Rises' that would've been PERFECT.
DGAG92
AG
Texas probably moves up the #6 spot and we stay where we are. We know our place.......
Class of 1992
HeyMoe
AG
So tu with their lame-duck, man-kissing, Mensa of a coach screwed it up for the whole Big 12?

Who are the cockroaches again?
A New Hope
Bread8-Ag92 said:

Texas probably moves up the #6 spot and we stay where we are. We know our place.......
They just beat #5, why wouldn't they be #4? They're back.
Caesar4
AG
Meh, WGAS. I didn't even think about them yesterday.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.