Adorable lil' sand fleas

5,429 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Maroon Dawn
Repeat the Line
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/board/102951/Contents/aggie-article-calling-for-2020-techaggie-game-147094219/

GoodBullHunting is a crap website and shame on Robert for writing such a foolish article, but look at the responses of those mongoloid simpletons in Lubbuttocks. They don't want to schedule A&M because it would give us "more exposure in Texas". Sometimes stupidity is downright adorable.
West Point Aggie
AG
Goodbullhunting is replete with emo, pointless crap...
I'm shocked a college team's forum where insults are thrown around and everyone's an idiot but them.

Who would have thought such a site existed?
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
goodAg80
AG
^
|
|
Idiot
goodAg80 said:

^
|
|
Idiot
Brilliant.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
goodAg80
ABATTBQ11
AG
It went downhill after stewade sold out to the man and left for texags glory and a paycheck.
ABATTBQ11
AG
It went downhill after stewade sold out to the man and left for texags glory and a paycheck.
RAB87
AG
Lol. One of the first comments is a Tard referring to the Little12 as their "miserable conference". Dr. Loftin doesn't get nearly enough credit for destroying Deloss and that pathetic conference.
TPS_Report
AG
Quote:

Playing Texas schools especially Texas Tech is a privilege, one that the ags walked away from. They decided they'd rather play schools in Mississippi, etc., than schools in their own back yard. Eff 'em. They left and can stay gone.

On a practical side, do you want **** telling recruits they can NOW play in front of Texas schools and SEC?

Quote:

No and NO! The less exposure the aggies and SEC have in Texas the better! They took their ball and went east...they can stay there.

They wanna play Texas schools let em have all the SFA, Sam Houston and Rice games they can stomach.
Yeah, we're hurting for Texas exposure. Ratings for A&M games are through the roof.
Quote:

Aggots are front runners. If TTech was a decent team the Aggots would not be wanting to play TTech. Guaranteed.
Only reason they want to play TTech now is because they think TTech is a cupcake and a weenie team and is a real easy win.
A&M is totally avoiding Tcu and Okie State and have refused to even talk to those teams. They want TTech or Kansas only. The only other doormat team they will talk to right now is Rutgers.
That is how the Aggots roll. They pursue cupcakes and try hard to avoid anyone who can punch em in the mouth. They think of TTech as a total cupcake right now.

Quote:

Even though I understand and agree that I don't want them to have a platform to play in Texas, and have liked them being blackballed, tell me that even those of you who have this concern wouldn't pee... just a little... of the notion of playing them and kicking the crap out of them. Don't lie..
So one of you is upset that A&M hasn't scheduled TCU/oSu while another is thrilled that A&M has been blackballed and isn't allowed to play TCU and oSu.
Quote:

I hate ****. It was my favorite rival game. Loved beating them. While I don't think we are full strength yet, I don't think its a given they would win. They are, in the SEC, just what they were in the Big 12, an average team with better than average talent. Nothing less, nothing more. And they are Aggies. We always have a chance. Heck Arkansas gives them a run in Dallas every year and they have been horrible. Where is some of yall's pride?

Quote:

I never want Tech to play A&M again. They are complete jerks no matter the outcome of the game. Plus the only upside is for them. They get to play a Texas "rival" after leaving for the SEC giving them a game they actually care about. Let them play the Deep South schools away from Texas and the B12.

Quote:

Don't do anything that helps the aggs.....they left....don't give them a lifeline......

AgCat93
AG
Beat Okie Lite in the Texas Bowl last season.
StrykerAg
AG
We have beaten Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and West Virginia since leaving the Big 12 but we are skurred of TCU, Okie State, and a Tech team with a pulse
West Point Aggie
AG
Apparently playing them might give us a lifeline!

The sips are arrogant aholes...these clowns are just plain ******ed...
BronkNagurski
Tertiary raider rash infection, psychological symptoms detected.
aggie813
One of the quotes says we look for cupcakes to schedule.
Clemson (the last two years) says hello.
Don't we have Notre Dame scheduled?
We had Oregon scheduled a couple of years ago and they pulled out of the contract.
Such a delusional bunch.
Repeat the Line
Did they forget they lost to Kansas last season, and Sumlin's 4 win Arizona team beat them by 2 TDs
ABATTBQ11
AG
Dog-Faced Pony Soldier said:

Did they forget they lost to Kansas last season, and Sumlin's 4 win Arizona team beat them by 2 TDs

Hey. Lots of teams lose to Kansas.
TPS_Report
AG
Quote:

Get your facts straight the crap on the bus was done by the Aggie players Lubbock police had video of them buying the fish bait at a local store. Tannehill did it

Maroon Dawn
AG
Good Bull hunting is total garbage click bait trolling these days
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.