Anyone watching the Super Bowl pregame?

3,766 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tom Kazansky 2012
Tom Kazansky 2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kind of got a chuckle out of Jimmy Johnson saying Dallas is a dump. Said he really screwed up (choice of city-wise) when he went to coach the cowboys.

I hear ya coach. I hear ya.
goodAg80
AG
Apparently Michael Vick said the game would be a real dogfight.
APHIS AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Kind of got a chuckle out of Jimmy Johnson saying Dallas is a dump. Said he really screwed up (choice of city-wise) when he went to coach the cowboys.

Well, he can always return those two Superbowl rings he got out of it.
HeyMoe
AG
APHIS AG said:

Well, he can always return those two Superbowl rings he got out of it.
Yeah, things worked out MUCH better for him in Miami.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Sad to see he has become a bitter old man...
AgOutsideAustin
AG

He should know dumps he's from Port Arthur!
O'Doyle Rules
AG
well, Dallas is a dump. Hes not wrong...and its getting worse than Houston
The Collective
AG
I watched Shakira performance 5x.
45-70Ag
AG
Well there goes the ring of honor while he's alive. He's not wrong in the sense that Dallas is a dumpster fire as long as Jerry is calling the shots. He will keep Dallas from winning anything substantial.

Had Jerry not been the control freak he is and just been content with winning, I wonder what another ten or more years of Jimmy Johnson would have produced? The salary cap wound have come into play I think during this time?
technoviking
AG
I Have Spoken said:

I watched Shakira performance 5x.

Biz Ag
AG

PlaneCrashGuy
AG

Hello Hi, I'm from this Midwest, question-

Is there a reason Houston people always try and **** on Dallas? I never see Dallas trying to **** on Houston so its weird to me that its so one way. Like STL and KCMO have a little bit of a rivalry, STL and Chicago have a bit bigger one, but it goes both ways. DAL v HOU, well, in my experience, doesn't.
ClickClack
AG
lda6339 said:

Is there a reason Houston people always try and **** on Dallas? I never see Dallas trying to **** on Houston

Well, that's because you're either looking it to be the way you want it to be in your head, or the more likely answer: you're just dense.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
ClickClack said:

lda6339 said:

Is there a reason Houston people always try and **** on Dallas? I never see Dallas trying to **** on Houston

Well, that's because you're either looking it to be the way you want it to be in your head, or the more likely answer: you're just dense.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.