Another day, another decommit...

31,331 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tamu_mgm
Tom Doniphon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
goodAg80
AG
Bitter Old Man
AG
goodAg80 said:

This has to be the rapey-ist picture I've ever seen....
Tom Doniphon
goodAg80
AG
Bitter Old Man said:

goodAg80 said:

Your Friend
Rec
AG
with all do respect
Madman
AG
Bitter Old Man said:

goodAg80 said:

Am I a joke to you Bitter Old Man?
dermdoc
AG
Obviously all part of the sip plan. We are doomed.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Biz Ag
AG
#oUT2020
David_Puddy
AG
He chose poorly. Should've grabbed a spot in our class when he had one.
Madman
AG
David_Puddy said:

He chose poorly. Should've grabbed a spot in our class when he had one.
But did he get an F250 out of the deal?
BohunkAg
AG
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
David_Puddy
AG
BohunkAg said:

This is gonna have all of the t-shirt idiots on Twitter salty as absolute f-ck.
BohunkAg
AG
That's what made me laugh....Liucci can absolutely be a pr-ck, but man can he get the sip fanbase riled up.
David_Puddy
AG
It's about to be rankings adjustment time. Don't look now, but the hated Aggies are only 1 spot behind Texas with several high ranked targets nearing decision time.
Your Friend
Looch face ****ing T-shirt tsips
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Dumbass
Tom Doniphon
Your Friend said:

Here's your attention... now STFU
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Poor creepy Buscemi.....

Quote:

Quote:

We can all agree that the 2016 Kansas loss was ultimately a constructive loss.

But as far as this game, have we ever had a more destructive win?
Quote:

christ on a cracker we almost lose to kansas when scoring 50 points at home and we have to deal with some mid level talent WR not showing up to practice.
Quote:

It is rather well documented that Drew Mehringer is a ******. CDC needs to ensure Herman get's this ****ing staff properly setup in the offseason. If Herman won't do that, it's time to shopping...
Quote:

I think Herman is looking at a wholesale rebuild of his staff at the end of the year due to underperformance. You can call that whatever you want. But it's bad.
Quote:

You make Saban tell you no.*

*just wanted to know what it felt like to type that. we're ****ed, again.
Quote:

There is an option available that can succeed and fix all this ***** Urban. However, he comes with some baggage. At this point, I really don't give a ****. Tired of seeing this program be a heaping pile of dog*****
Quote:

We have a HC who clearly wasn't ready to have the training wheels pulled off. This is not a place where you should be given time to learn to become a HC. I pray CDC and some big money donors realize that.

Muy
AG
BohunkAg said:

That's what made me laugh....Liucci can absolutely be a pr-ck, but man can he get the sip fanbase riled up.

He's a true, maroon-blooded Ag, not some Plucker's-eating fat cankle sip wannabe.
David_Puddy
AG
Buscemi, just bringing some more gold over here since you don't leave this site, you freak. You really should go spend your days with these idiots instead of wasting your time here.

Quote:

What I worry about it Herman bringing the hammer at the wrong time. He's puckered up so tight you couldn't get a greased BB up his ass. We saw this with Mack during the OU games and at the end of his tenure.

There is a time for this. There is also a time to stop beating up the players and find a way to galvanize them. You can only take things to a "10" so many times before they tune you out or leave. In times like this, kids look to their leaders. So lead them. Teach them. ****ing coach them.
Quote:

Arrogance works when you're winning.

For all of Tom's arrogance, he's 1-3 against OU, needed a walk-off FG against Kansas, has some horrendously stupid losses in 3 seasons, his assistants suck and there's no accountability with them, and his team's defense is historically the worst in school history.
Quote:

But we sold out season tickets in August. Don't kid yourself into thinking winning big is the ultimate goal.
Quote:

this is what we're reduced to because we know riley owns and will continue to own herman. ****ing miserable.
Quote:

The historical ineptitude was because we had a horrible AD in Deloss Dodds followed by a complete management disaster. It really is just one guy who was allowed to stay there forever.

**** it pisses me off they named that road after him so I have to be reminded of his garbage tenure and endless failures everytime I go by the stadium. He increased the money but...so did everybody in sports from 1982 until 2014.
Quote:

I don't see any coach having a problem with Orlando being fired mid-season. We have the worst ****ing defense in the nation and the dude is making $1.7MM per year. Meh getting fired mid-season, sure that may raise some eyebrows. However, Herman has been given ample time to assemble his staff. Outside of Hand, he opted to go with his bros versus going out and getting the best. It's unacceptable and at this point requires an adult (CDC) to step in.
rootube
AG
Looks like us only they are blaming coaches and we are blaming individual players.
Joe Exotic
AG
rootube said:

Looks like us only they are blaming coaches and we are blaming individual players.

Hey look. This tool is playing goalie for the sips again.
dermdoc
AG
David_Puddy said:

Buscemi, just bringing some more gold over here since you don't leave this site, you freak. You really should go spend your days with these idiots instead of wasting your time here.

Quote:

What I worry about it Herman bringing the hammer at the wrong time. He's puckered up so tight you couldn't get a greased BB up his ass. We saw this with Mack during the OU games and at the end of his tenure.

There is a time for this. There is also a time to stop beating up the players and find a way to galvanize them. You can only take things to a "10" so many times before they tune you out or leave. In times like this, kids look to their leaders. So lead them. Teach them. ****ing coach them.
Quote:

Arrogance works when you're winning.

For all of Tom's arrogance, he's 1-3 against OU, needed a walk-off FG against Kansas, has some horrendously stupid losses in 3 seasons, his assistants suck and there's no accountability with them, and his team's defense is historically the worst in school history.
Quote:

But we sold out season tickets in August. Don't kid yourself into thinking winning big is the ultimate goal.
Quote:

this is what we're reduced to because we know riley owns and will continue to own herman. ****ing miserable.
Quote:

The historical ineptitude was because we had a horrible AD in Deloss Dodds followed by a complete management disaster. It really is just one guy who was allowed to stay there forever.

**** it pisses me off they named that road after him so I have to be reminded of his garbage tenure and endless failures everytime I go by the stadium. He increased the money but...so did everybody in sports from 1982 until 2014.
Quote:

I don't see any coach having a problem with Orlando being fired mid-season. We have the worst ****ing defense in the nation and the dude is making $1.7MM per year. Meh getting fired mid-season, sure that may raise some eyebrows. However, Herman has been given ample time to assemble his staff. Outside of Hand, he opted to go with his bros versus going out and getting the best. It's unacceptable and at this point requires an adult (CDC) to step in.

So the sips are back. Right back to where they have been the last decade. Right back to a loser coach, albeit this one is also creepy.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Muy
AG
Oh how fast the pretend-to-be-Mighty have fallen.
rootube
AG
Bo Darville said:

rootube said:

Ha! I'm like four posts in and have been accused of being a sip twice. That's like a 50% average! No room for self-reflection on here I guess. I suppose the 10,000 threads about how we hate Mond in the football board are just my imagination.
Oscar Diggs
AG
rootube said:

Bo Darville said:

rootube said:

Ha! I'm like four posts in and have been accused of being a sip twice. That's like a 50% average! No room for self-reflection on here I guess. I suppose the 10,000 threads about how we hate Mond in the football board are just my imagination.
your math is wrong....sip
American Hardwood
AG
Quote:

To the extent that this is true, it is a far better position to be in trying to fix individual issues than systemic ones.
rootube
AG
American Hardwood said:

Quote:

To the extent that this is true, it is a far better position to be in trying to fix individual issues than systemic ones.
I'm sure if I went over to the horn board they would be trashing individual players on their defense. I guess it's just human nature to do that kind of thing. It's ironic that I spend my time generally trying to defend Mond on the football board and being accused of being a sip on this board. The difference to me is that I feel more comfortable calling out coaches than individual players. Not sure why because they are all adults but thats how I feel.
AgCat93
AG
goodAg80 said:

Shhhhh... Don't tell anyone I'm decommitting.
American Hardwood
AG
You are catching crap because your original statement was a comparative one equating us with sip. My point is that there is no equal comparison as our situations are entirely different, and your attempt to make it so looks like self loathing at best. Especially on this board.

If you are reluctant to put the criticisms where they lie in regards to players and coaches, then you are part of the problem, not the solution.
rootube
AG
American Hardwood said:

You are catching crap because your original statement was a comparative one equating us with sip. My point is that there is no equal comparison as our situations are entirely different, and your attempt to make it so looks like self loathing at best. Especially on this board.

If you are reluctant to put the criticisms where they lie in regards to players and coaches, then you are part of the problem, not the solution.
Ha! So serious for a Friday afternoon.

Edit to add that it's adorable that you think you are part of the solution.
A New Hope
Broughton is next. Nose tackle for To Orlano? Doesn't seem like a great career move.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.