"some"

5,047 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Shoefly!
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

It's 10-0 Oklahoma

ABATTBQ11
AG
I didn't know hermensa ran their Twitter accounts. They trying to save money on marketing and media or something?
Your Friend
Texas trails OU 12-0 in the 7th
Jock 07
AG
Let's be honest, their give a **** factor has really fallen off the cliff after all the effort they put into trying to win their Super Bowl against daddy.
Ragoo
AG
Jock 07 said:

Let's be honest, their give a **** factor has really fallen off the cliff after all the effort they put into winning their Super Bowl against daddy.
every game matters, there is no such thing as "not wanting to be there"

/sugar bowl horn
dixichkn
AG
Damn and I thought WE were mailing it in......

Once their entire year was made with a series win over an SEC team I guess there just wasn't much to play for anymore
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Can you imagine ol Keith Moreland and Swindell on LHN trying to polish that turd?

up-n-aTm
AG
OP- had to log in just to blue star it.
Charlie 31
AG
Sooners 13
sips 0
FINAL
McInnis80
Omaha last year, DNQ for Big 12 tournament the next.

Waiting for the special exemption play in game for the Horns.
ABATTBQ87
AG
With its most lopsided loss in the history of the Red River Rivalry, Texas essentially had its 2019 baseball season ended on Friday afternoon.

Texas dropped to 6-16 in Big 12 play with the loss, and the Longhorns guaranteed themselves a ninth-place finish in the conference's standings. Only eight teams get invited to the Big 12 tournament. That competition gets underway in Oklahoma City this upcoming Wednesday. Last year, Texas won the Big 12's regular season title and eventually reached the College World Series.

Despite Texas' desperate need of a win at UFCU Disch-Falk Field, the opener of Friday's doubleheader was never close as Oklahoma scored in each of the first five innings. Ranked last in the Big 12 in homers, the Sooners went deep three times as they built a 10-0 lead. Oklahoma's fourth homer a two-run blast by Brady Lindsly in the seventh session put Oklahoma up by 12 runs and a run rule was called after UT's at-bat in the inning.

Previously, Texas' worst loss to Oklahoma had been a 15-4 rout on May 29, 1994. A 13-3 loss in 1987 had been UT's only other double-digit defeat in this 214-game series.
aginlakeway
AG
Jock 07 said:

Let's be honest, their give a **** factor has really fallen off the cliff after all the effort they put into winning their Super Bowl against daddy.
What game did they win against A&M?
Jock 07
AG
Trying to win
AgEng06
AG
Bad news for them... they have to play another this evening. I can't see it going any better.
Mr. Bergstrom
AG
aginlakeway said:

Jock 07 said:

What game did they win against A&M?

They didn't.
West Point Aggie
AG
FU tea sips...in everything...sports or other wise!
Biz Ag
AG
There's always that at-large NIT bid.

No, wait . . .
ABATTBQ87
AG
Sips claim 2019 National Championship as they win the last game of the season
DD88
AG
I think our victory was the beginning of their demise.
20-11 before our game
7-16 since

Pooooooor t-sips!
Al Bula
AG
Charlie 31 said:

Sooners 13
sips 0
FINAL

effing copycat sooners. Aggies already did it.
HeyMoe
AG
Check me if I'm wrong, but didn't you sips set this conference thing up so you'd dominate every sport?
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

Never in my 65 years of life have I seen any Texas team in any sport finish in last place. This is tragic.
There needs to be a wholesale sweep of whole coaching staff and maybe scholarships as well.
Time for Coach Herman to be the head of the selection committee to find someone who is no nonsense in the baseball coaching ranks like what coach Herman has done to drain the swamp for Texas Football. How could anyone be inspired by Coach Pierce. Watching his postgame interviews is sickening that pride should be what our players should be striving for. How can they do that when your head coach couldn't motivate anyone to aspire to excellence. Clean them all out including athletes and start from scratch just like coach Herman did with football. Time for Chris DelConte to do the difficult task. Terminate all tomorrow after this most embarrassing three years. Our program is the top or certainly one of the top 5 in the country and Chris should be able to have his phone ring off the wall with outstanding candidates. Let's hope we get that lucky. Do it now.
YouBet
AG
They got run ruled?! I thought that only happened in t ball!
nortex97
AG
goodAg80 said:

Quote:

Never in my 65 years of life have I seen any Texas team in any sport finish in last place. This is tragic.
There needs to be a wholesale sweep of whole coaching staff and maybe scholarships as well.
Time for Coach Herman to be the head of the selection committee to find someone who is no nonsense in the baseball coaching ranks like what coach Herman has done to drain the swamp for Texas Football. How could anyone be inspired by Coach Pierce. Watching his postgame interviews is sickening that pride should be what our players should be striving for. How can they do that when your head coach couldn't motivate anyone to aspire to excellence. Clean them all out including athletes and start from scratch just like coach Herman did with football. Time for Chris DelConte to do the difficult task. Terminate all tomorrow after this most embarrassing three years. Our program is the top or certainly one of the top 5 in the country and Chris should be able to have his phone ring off the wall with outstanding candidates. Let's hope we get that lucky. Do it now.

That's just a beautiful meltdown. Top 5 in the country? Ok, whatever you say boss.
HTownAg98
From Omaha to dead ass last in the bdf in 11 months.
Were Texas.
Your Friend
Terrible season, glad it's over. Looking forward to next year though

Hook em
Jock 07
AG
goodAg80 said:

Quote:

the best part is that this mouth breather will be the first screaming for hairplugs' head after the coonass game.
Potcake
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Sips claim 2019 National Championship as they win the last game of the season

Yep, they will claim scoreboard over the Thieves.
dixichkn
AG
Jock 07 said:

goodAg80 said:

Quote:

the best part is that this mouth breather will be the first screaming for hairplugs' head after the coonass game.
First of all, that whole paragraph just encapsulates sip arrogance in a nutshell. I realize it's a crappy feeling to suck so bad but the whole "never in my life have I......."............ boo freakin hoo. Welcome to the dark side. You'd think if you were 65 years old you'd remember Chollie and the David McWilliams/Bob Weltlich years.

Secondly.........Jock, I can only hope you're right
BQ_90
AG
Your Friend said:

Hook em
That's good news, cause if the sips lose their support from their piece of **** tee shirt fans, then they are in big trouble
jkag89
Quote:

Our program is the top or certainly one of the top 5 in the country and Chris should be able to have his phone ring off the wall with outstanding candidates. Let's hope we get that lucky. Do it now.

Um. the reason you have Pierce is because ALL of the big name coaches you went after did not want to come to Austin after you fired Augie.
Grits
AG
Your Friend said:

Hook em

Terrible city, terrible alumni, terrible faculty.
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
Tom Hagen
AG
I wouldn't be shocked if they still were selected to play in a regional.
aginlakeway
AG
Tom Hagen said:

I wouldn't be shocked if they still were selected to play in a regional.

Really? What kind of odds are you thinking they have to get in?

Their players and coaches said yesterday their season is over.
Shoefly!
AG
BQ_90 said:

Your Friend said:

Hook em
That's good news, cause if the sips lose their support from their piece of **** tee shirt fans, then they are in big trouble

That will not happen, their T-shirts are always on sale at Wallyworld. Ahaha!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.