LOL at the Texans

5,194 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by DonRummy
Credible Source
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
America's team still playing football, how about you crayon eaters?
Bartolomeu Dias
Would hate to be a fan of a team who lost to the Texans.
BVAg85
AG
Bartolomeu Dias said:

I guess that's why the Texans lost their playoff game. They played their super bowl during the regular season.
dixichkn
AG
Do you cowboys fans even realize how much y'all sound like sips? You're a match made in hell.

To your other point, Texans can go f themselves until they get an actual head coach. HAD one and threw him out on his ear.
Muy
AG
Looks like 1-2 posts from Cowboys fans, don't be such a lightweight. If the roles were reversed, the Texans fans on this forum would be sucking each other off.
Credible Source
AG
Muy said:

Looks like 1-2 posts from Cowboys fans, don't be such a lightweight. If the roles were reversed, the Texans fans on this forum would be sucking each other off.

Yup, and calling Dallas the cowgirls and all the other gay **** Houston's fans do. But shockingly, all quiet
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
BVAg85 said:

Bartolomeu Dias said:

I guess that's why the Texans lost their playoff game. They played their super bowl during the regular season.

Yet the gals fans ran here to puff out their little bird chests. Lol
Muy
AG
Oh yeah, all those Cowboys fans ran here to boast, like 1 or 2.
BVAg85
AG
dixichkn said:

Do you cowboys fans even realize how much y'all sound like sips? You're a match made in hell.

To your other point, Texans can go f themselves until they get an actual head coach. HAD one and threw him out on his ear.

Generally Dallas fans don't care about Houston. Houston fans are the ones that like to rub it in if they win something. Just wait, when the Cowboys lose next weekend, Houston fans will be here to rub it in much more than Dallas fans would. I never knew there was even a rivalry in sports between the 2 cities until I came to a&m and realized how obsessed Houston fans were with Dallas. Of course that was long before the Astros moved to the AL.
dixichkn
AG
I don't get that wrapped up in the NFL anyway, win or lose. I like the Texans but I certainly don't live or die by 'em like I do the Ags. My only point.....who started the thread? I'll hang up and listen
jamaggie06
AG
Give Garret a raise and extension! Sign Dak to a ten year deal! Lock this team down bc surely it didn't get to where it is bc the boys are in the NFC East, which couldn't win the SEC.
LatinAggie1997
AG
BVAg85 said:

dixichkn said:

Generally Dallas fans don't care about Houston. Houston fans are the ones that like to rub it in if they win something. Just wait, when the Cowboys lose next weekend, Houston fans will be here to rub it in much more than Dallas fans would. I never knew there was even a rivalry in sports between the 2 cities until I came to a&m and realized how obsessed Houston fans were with Dallas. Of course that was long before the Astros moved to the AL.

Every Dallas fan I know incessantly talks about, laughs at, and criticizes the Texans....all the time.

Always talking about how Texans have never won anything, how many rings do the Texans have, who is America's team..etc.!

I'll rip on them any opportunity because I'm tired of their exhausting schtick.
SigAg6
AG
BVAg85 said:

dixichkn said:

Sounds exactly like tsip fans. Exactly!
#Mke
AG
Carl Hungus said:

America's team still playing football, how about you crayon eaters?
19-16. Nuff said.

And 14-6 in preseason
BVAg85
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

BVAg85 said:

dixichkn said:

Every Dallas fan I know incessantly talks about, laughs at, and criticizes the Texans....all the time.

Always talking about how Texans have never won anything, how many rings do the Texans have, who is America's team..etc.!

The only time I hear Dallas fans saying anything like that is only after Houston fans start in in how much they hate Dallas. I don't pay any attention to the Texans. I didn't even know they were winning their division until I saw the playoff possibilities being discussed during a cowboy game. Neither team is worth bragging about. Fans of both teams sound kind of dumb trying to say one is better than the other.
huisachel
don't really follow corporate football but from what I have seen of these two teams, neither looks like a premium outfit, though both have a few outstanding players. The Cowboys have a fine offensive line and that is the only reason I ever watch them. They have a qb who is a good runner but as a passer he is middle of the pack. Like a 13-3 offensive line and a 7-9 qb. Wont get you there.

The Texans have a nice defense.

I made some money yesterday on a bet with a guy who thought they would play each other in the superbowl. Yes, I know it was wrong of me, but he is like that. How much I make on the bet depends on how soon the Boys lose. If they make it to the SB then we break even.

Have never understood the Houston v. Dallas thing. Guess you have to live there.
BVAg85
AG
SigAg6 said:

BVAg85 said:

dixichkn said:

Sounds exactly like tsip fans. Exactly!

Why because Houston fans keep up with Dallas and enjoy Dallas losses as much as Houston wins. The only teams I hate and enjoy when they lose are Philadelphia and the Giants. Otherwise I don't care. I think most Dallas fans have more hate against their division rivals than they do Houston. I can't tell you if Houston wins or loses on each Sunday. I bet the Houston fans know how the Cowboys do every week.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

Hence the sip comparison. They're mirror images. I half expect some dork to show up on the web today standing in his driveway, waving a Cowboys flag and talking about power, respect and all time record
BVAg85
AG
dixichkn said:

Quote:

Hence the sip comparison. They're mirror images. I half expect some dork to show up on the web today standing in his driveway, waving a Cowboys flag and talking about power, respect and all time record

Except if a Cowboy fan did something that ridiculous, it would probably be aimed at the eagles not the Texans. I live in Connecticut now and they hate the Cowboys here too but I'm around a lot of Giants fans.
GAC06
AG
America's Team doesn't spend time thinking about Houston. I honestly didn't know there were Houston people who cared so much before I saw it on this site.
Credible Source
AG
The only reason I dislike the Texans is because the first time they played I was at A&M, Texans won, and all the Houston booger eaters were talking mad **** like they just won the Super Bowl. Until then i was completely unaware of the Houston Dallas envy.
Cynical_Texan
AG
dixichkn said:

Quote:

Just when I was about to post my video...

I'm a cowboys fan that hates jerry jones and used to be an Oiler fan.

Never could get into the new team name. I was pulling for them when they lost this past week, QB couldn't pass the damn ball.
Potcake
AG
The girls get to end their season in LAw rather than LAe. Saints going to take care of business.
Credible Source
AG
Potcake said:

The girls get to end their season in LAw rather than LAe. Saints going to take care of business.

Sorry your expansion team lost
fistofsouth
LatinAggie1997 said:

BVAg85 said:

dixichkn said:

I'm going to guess that you live in Houston. In DFW no one really cares about the Texans and most of us that do actually root for them. The Texans aren't the Eagles, Redskins, Giants, Packers, 49ers, Steelers, et al. Cowboys fans have real rival teams that have defeated the Cowboys in critical (post season) games. Let the Texans beat the Cowboys in a couple of Super Bowls and THEN Dallas will hate the Texans.
TX_Aggie37
AG
BVAg85 said:

dixichkn said:

This is how it went for me, too. Never really gave Houston a thought, and I actually enjoyed watching the Astros and the Rockets and still do. Then I went to A&M and every Houston guy there told me how much Dallas sucks. Personally I think both cities suck but I am a Dallas fan.
BohunkAg
AG
BVAg85 said:

dixichkn said:

This is the biggest crock of sh-t ever....the whole line about "Dallas fans don't care about Houston." You don't care so much you let Houston fans know how much you don't care every time you win something and Houston loses. So much stupid hubris.
BohunkAg
AG
Also why the Dallas/sip fan comparisons are SOOOO valid.
Potcake
AG
Carl Hungus said:

Potcake said:

Sorry your expansion team lost

Saints didn't even play and I don't believe your expansion team will beat the Rams.
BVAg85
AG
I can guarantee more people in Houston will be celebrating Dallas' loss this weekend than people in Dallas did over the Texans loss Saturday.
03_Aggie
You sure seem to be posting a lot on a LOL Texans thread for a guy who doesn't care about Houston.
Ed Torian
BVAg85 said:

I can guarantee more people in Houston will be celebrating Dallas' loss this weekend than people in Dallas did over the Texans loss Saturday.
The new Muy.

Dude is obsessed with Houston.
BillYeoman
The City of Houston has moved on to the Coogs and Rockets. And then the Astros. What does Dallas have to fall back on after they get kncokced out next weekend?
GAC06
AG
Army
BillYeoman
GAC06 said:

Army

UH basketball.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.