Sips: See it, Understand it, deal with it....

3,171 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dixichkn
80s Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's a slobbery bulldog coming for your ass and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Bite that pillow and take it like a he/she.
91_Aggie
AG
80s Guy said:

There's a slobbery bulldog coming for your ass and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Bite that pillow and take it like breckyn

Fify
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
Bite that pillow
Your Friend
dixichkn
AG
Man , if y'all held onto your masculinity the way you're holding on to Georgia falling asleep on you.......we wouldn't have near as much good ammo to use on this board.

But you didn't.

Old McDonald
hold on let me get my "excuses for why georgia lost" bingo card ready for this thread

-missing a few nfl declarees
-5th place 4/5 losses
-texas's super bowl
-insignificant bowl game
-punter's fault
-they just didn't care

what else am i missing?
username checks out
AgEng06
AG
tshirtmoron said:

what else am i missing?

Your nuts?
Wabs
AG
Please, please for the love of God - let the sips take this win over UGA as a sign that they are "back" and that Herman is their coach for a very long time.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Wabs said:

Please, please for the love of God - let the sips take this win over UGA as a sign that they are "back" and that Herman is their coach for a very long time.

Too bad they don't have money to extend him.
One thing that Aggies and Longhorns agree on -> Texas should keep Herman.

I think he's the right guy for the job and is making progress.
Flashdiaz
AG
maybe he'll be more confident and have less feelings of wanting to curl up in a ball and cry

Flexbone
33 said:

One thing that Aggies and Longhorns agree on -> Texas should keep Herman.

I think he's the right guy for the job and is making progress.

Oh...we know you do...now. Just wait.
Flexbone
tshirtmoron said:

hold on let me get my "excuses for why georgia lost" bingo card ready for this thread

-5th place 4/5 losses
-texas's super bowl
-insignificant bowl game
-punter's fault
-they just didn't care

what else am i missing?

So, is it your contention that Texas was a better team than Georgia last season?
Flexbone said:

So, is it your contention that Texas was a better team than Georgia last season?

FLex, not addressed to me but my contention is that Texas was better than Georgia on the day they played. That's really all that matters.
Old McDonald
Flexbone said:

tshirtmoron said:

-5th place 4/5 losses
-texas's super bowl
-insignificant bowl game
-punter's fault
-they just didn't care

what else am i missing?

ah that's the one I was missing, "flexbone joining thread to share his patented 'better team' talking points"

33 is right. Georgia was a better team by most if not all metrics, just not on that day. no one will put any asterisks next to that game.
username checks out
Dr. Nefario
tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

tshirtmoron said:

-5th place 4/5 losses
-texas's super bowl
-insignificant bowl game
-punter's fault
-they just didn't care

what else am i missing?

ah that's the one I was missing, "flexbone joining thread to share his patented 'better team' talking points"

33 is right. Georgia was a better team by most if not all metrics, just not on that day. no one will put any asterisks next to that game.

So you agree that the win over Georgia was meaningless? Remember, Texas under Charlie Strong was better than OU on the day they played in 2015. Texas wasn't "back" then either. The difference is this time around you didn't get shut out by Iowa ****ing State two weeks later to remind you that fluke wins are meaningless indicators to the overall state of the program.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

you didn't get shut out by Iowa ****ing State two weeks later to remind you that fluke wins are meaningless indicators to the overall state of the program.
They don't need fluke wins to prove the state of the program. They already have Maryland for that.

And as far as asterisks go, well holy hell, they're experts on that subject

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.