Part of ketchums latest post on OB...

5,902 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DifferenceMaker Ag
STL_aTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guys, many of the events from this year have turned 2017 has turned into the year where I'm truly starting to take care of myself and thinking about long-term health issues that come with getting older. One of the things we want to do at Orangebloods is make sure that ALL of us are around 30-40 years from now and we think educating about issues important to men's health is a great place to start.
KerrvilleAg
Pluckers gonna suffer
Decay
AG
Step 1: Eat less than "a bucket" per meal
Step 2: Stop buying larger buckets and only filling them halfway
Wildmen03
AG
50 bucks says Ketch loses a foot at some point before he dies.
elfurioso92
AG
Ketch, your health issues aren't from getting older they're from being a member of the Pluckers Hall of Fame.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Jabba needs to quit talking and get busy he has young twins at home.
Mathguy64
AG
So hes getting re-stapled? Or is he trying a extra strength lap band made by Goodyear?
goodAg80
AG
He should avoid Thin Wafer Mints

Muy
AG
Rule #1: Only soak the chicken wing in 1 sauce, not Ranch and Blue Cheese together
Rule #2: Soak the wing less than a minute
Rule #3: Only soak 24 wings
CajunAg86
Oh I see.

All my life I've been told and have known that my lifestyle is bad. I've ignored that.

Now that I have had some astounding revelation I recognize I need to change. By using my incredible powers of journalism I will single-handedly be able to persuade all others that THIS MATTERS, despite the fact I myself ignored it all my life. Because when I say it people will listen!!!
TailG8TR
AG
"Just one thin mint wafer....."
Froppe
AG
So, fat ketch was serious about telling his grandkids about t.u.'s Coaching Search For The Ages?
Either that, or that brisket's gonna be really tender....
Dr Lane Trowlan
"Thank you for choosing Pluckers, may I take your order?"

"Ketch: Can I have a double family bucket, a pint of ranch dressing, but give me a Diet Coke!"
91_Aggie
AG
So now he is an expert on men's health issues?!?! Just because you eat yourself into health issues does not make you an expert on those issues

Of course, he has idiot sip fans paying money for his expert analysis of the sip team, so I guess he has the perfect audience.

David_Puddy
AG
Ketch is writing about healthy lifestyle choices? What in the absolute f-ck? That's like Richard Simmons writing about having sex with women
Jock 07
AG
His forthcoming diet will last a week. Maybe.
marble rye
AG
91_Aggie said:

So now he is an expert on men's health issues?!?! Just because you eat yourself into health issues does not make you an expert on those issues

Of course, he has idiot sip fans paying money for his expert analysis of the sip team, so I guess he has the perfect audience.

Kinda like Paula Deen being the face/ spokesperson for her diabetes meds.
EscondidoAg82
AG
Jock 07 said:

My guess is the whole notion was in doubt soon after he hit the "Print" button.
EVA3
AG
STL_aTm said:

Guys, many of the events from this year have turned 2017 has turned into the year where I'm truly starting to take care of myself and thinking about long-term health issues that come with getting fatter. One of the things we want to do at Orangebloods is make sure that ALL of us are around 30-40 years from now and we think educating about issues important to men's health is a great place to start.

fify
Flashdiaz
AG
Even he's getting bored with longhorn football and decided to do something else on Saturdays.
marble rye
AG
I find this extremely creepy and out of place. Like a cfb coach going in at the half and telling players to get their prostates checked regularly.

Wait, Herman did that, didnt he?
p_bubel
Artimus Gordon
Ketch realizes that he and his teasip fanboys are in it for the long haul. Life used to be a sprint now it's become a marathon in waiting for the horn program to return to national prominence. He knows that the sip AD will hold on to the pimp stick (The LHN) and milk it for all it's worth, thus keeping the sip program attached to the flesh eating bacteria that is the rest of the big 12 (excepting OU of course).

So it is best to advise his Legion of followers not to engage in gluttonous activities and stressful smack talk that would shorten their lifespan and reduce his income stream. It is Only because of ketch's great benevolence that he is now offering advice on clean living and enjoyment of life in the face of insurmountable adversity. He is the kim Jong il of orangebloods.

Just keep the dollars rolling boys.
Jock 07
AG
Ha, it just occurred to me that there are dumbass sips now paying him monthly for health advice. Bet they feel stupid.
vansprinkle
AG
marble rye said:

I find this extremely creepy and out of place. Like a cfb coach going in at the half and telling players to get their prostates checked regularly.

If true, this just makes him even a little more weird.
IDAGG
AG
vansprinkle said:

marble rye said:

If true, this just makes him even a little more weird.
Even weirder, he may have offered to check their prostates. I mean, he warms them up with a kiss, and you know one thing leads to another... Next thing you know the burnt orange rubber glove comes out.
Decay
AG
A fat man giving health advice... And it's still more trustworthy than his football "reporting"
A History Of Violence
AG
He needs to stop drinking orange koolaid.
Ronnie Mund
Next, Buscemi's gonna tell us how silly it is to run creep shtick on an Aggie message board for 1.5 decades.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Furlock Bones
AG
let me get this straight. the guy that was able to shear through his own stomach staples by force feeding whole chickens covered in Dr. Pepper sauce and buckets of Ranch is now giving out health advice.

where the **** do i sign up?
aka Sloan Kettering aka Lazlo Hollyfeld
Humorous Username
AG
Jock 07 said:

His "cheat day" will turn into a "cheat year".
Muy
AG
Furlock Bones said:

let me get this straight. the guy that was able to shear through his own stomach staples by force feeding whole chickens covered in Dr. Pepper sauce and buckets of Ranch is now giving out health advice.

where the **** do i sign up?

experience. lots of it.
Science Denier
AG
Ketch before staples

Ketch after staples

Quote:

2017 has turned into the year where I'm truly starting to take care of myself
So, when you stapled your incredibly fat stomach, you were not starting taking care of yourself?

Quote:

thinking about long-term health issues that come with getting older
Your long term health issues is growing to a quarter ton AFTER you stapled your stomach. However, if you are serious, I do applaud you and hope it works. I would greatly prefer to make fun of you due to your incredibly stupid takes than that massive gut you have that blocks the view of your peen.
A History Of Violence
AG
To be fair, Ketch has some nice cans.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.