Top 5 Overrated Teams In Coaches Poll .... Guess Who?

4,888 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Flexbone
BESCo91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1) #23 tu

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/friday-five-most-overrated-college-football-teams-in-the-2017-preseason-coaches-poll/
Wildmen03
AG
Business as usual, though I am glad to see someone see how ridiculous that ranking is. Though watch them win their first game and jump into the top 15.
Your Friend
"Now, before I get into this, I want to make one thing clear. I am a believer in Texas this season. All offseason I've been doing radio hits, and invariably I get asked: "which off-the-radar team do you believe could make a run at the College Football Playoff this year?"
I've answered Texas every single time."
BESCo91
AG
Who knows ..... maybe they have a good season, maybe they don't.
What I do know is 6-7, 5-7, 5-7 the last three seasons doesn't not rate a Top 25 preseason ranking.

Not sure who is playing OL or DL for them.
DayAg!
S
Well with that allstar NFL caliber line on both sides of the ball the sky is the limit. I mean how can they miss what with the refs and all. Kinda like keepin score in a domino game. How the hell can you lose if you're the one keepin score. One or two decent players dont cut it. They got holes everywhere and no depth anywhere.
elfurioso92
AG
Your Friend said:

"Now, before I get into this, I want to make one thing clear. I am a believer in Texas this season. All offseason I've been doing radio hits, and invariably I get asked: "which off-the-radar team do you believe could make a run at the College Football Playoff this year?"
In other words, I admit that Texas being ranked is ridiculous, but I'm still wearing my burnt orange knee pads.

huisachel
30 year season ticket holder here and I think we likely go 8-4 at best and I find it ridiculous that we are ranked and you aren't. Is there anybody who thinks we would beat the Ags?

We are Texas and all but we got beat by Kansas last year all the Kool Aid has been consumed
petey88
huisachel said:

30 year season ticket holder here and I think we likely go 8-4 at best and I find it ridiculous that we are ranked and you aren't. Is there anybody who thinks we would beat the Ags?

We are Texas and all but we got beat by Kansas last year all the Kool Aid has been consumed

dam, you are one smart sip

the whole world agrees
petey88
Your Friend said:

well, lookey here,

we have us a magic sip savant

go ahead, google savant if you're no too lazy
AgOutsideAustin
AG
huisachel said:

Whoa dude you just elevated yourself slightly above steveo, rv, 76, ngayden, and that new dumbass. Still way be low 33 and Switzerland though. Dildo on sip.
ClassOf17
AgOutsideAustin said:

huisachel said:

Whoa dude you just elevated yourself slightly above steveo, rv, 76, ngayden, and that new dumbass. Still way be low 33 and Switzerland though. Dildo on sip.

Hayden on the politics board is a good poster. It's like he gets retarted as soon as he puts his orange glasses on.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
ClassOf17 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

huisachel said:

Hayden on the politics board is a good poster. It's like he gets retarted as soon as he puts his orange glasses on.

Except he is creepy AF stocking the ladies on the GB. Here he has earned ngayden.
Bitter Old Man
AG
BESCo91 said:

1) #23 tu

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/friday-five-most-overrated-college-football-teams-in-the-2017-preseason-coaches-poll/
This makes sense. Coaches need wins over Top 25 teams, so why not put a few in that you can beat...
AgOutsideAustin said:

I feel like the tallest midget...
BESCo91
AG
33 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

Well played .....
AgOutsideAustin
AG
33 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

Sorry Lollipop Guild member you are below Switzerland. But at least your Guild uniform will fit right in over in Germany.
AgOutsideAustin, I'm trading in the Guild uni for lederhosen. It's a better look - as long as I've got a liter in front of me and a woman in a drindl.
goodAg80
AG
33 said:

AgOutsideAustin, I'm trading in the Guild uni for lederhosen. It's a better look - as long as I've got a liter in front of me and a woman in a drindl.
Pro-tip in Munich: 1 liter is called "ein Mass" (Maß ) - Eye-n Mahss, bitte (and use a Gig 'em thumbs up to order 1, and a Tceh pistol to order 2).

goodAg80 said:

33 said:

Pro-tip in Munich: 1 liter is called "ein Mass" (Maß ) - Eye-n Mahss, bitte (and use a Gig 'em thumbs up to order 1, and a Tceh pistol to order 2).

GoodAg, yes I know but thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to give the Gig 'em and find the Munich Muster every year just like I did when I lived in Shanghai.

(edited because Texags didn't accept my umlaut)
vander54
S
Best quote from the article about tu.

Quote:

Thank god the Coaches Poll no longer helps determine a national champion.
ABATTBQ11
AG
33 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

That you chollie?
marble rye
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

ClassOf17 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

huisachel said:

Except he is creepy AF stocking the ladies on the GB. Here he has earned ngayden.

It makes me feel special, GDit.
MelvinUdall
Pam Poovey said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

ClassOf17 said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

huisachel said:

It makes me feel special, GDit.

Hi Poovey.....
petey88

8:30 AM,

missy is being missy
MelvinUdall
petey88 said:

8:30 AM,

missy is being missy
Hush it, I am trying to get e-laid.
David_Puddy
AG
huisachel said:

Careful there....you're going to anger that mongoloid Buscemi, who has never stepped foot inside a UT classroom, with posts like this.
Ronnie Mund
Your Friend said:

I've been a fan for so long I pretty much identify with being a longhorn
TAM85
I think Texas should first focus on winning more games than they lose. It has been awhile since it did that.

2014: 6-7 (destroyed by Arky)
2015: 5-7 (shut out by Iowa State)
2016: 5-7 (lost to Kansas)
Tamu_mgm
AG
huisachel said:

It will be extremely embarrassing if you lose more than 2 games this year with how big of a joke your conference schedule is.
petey88

book it, they will
Muy
AG
If the sips go 9-3, do they get in the Playoffs?
Texan1976
Tamu_mgm said:

huisachel said:

It will be extremely embarrassing if you lose more than 2 games this year with how big of a joke your conference schedule is.

The SEC is Alabama and the 13 dwarves. Don't act like your conference schedule is some juggernaut.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Tamu_mgm said:

huisachel said:

The SEC is Alabama and the 13 dwarves. Don't act like your conference schedule is some juggernaut.

Right. That's why the league always sends the most players to the NFL of any league, and why the league always has the best SOS. This year, it sent THEEE AND A HALF TIMES the amount the Big 12 did. The Big 12 was behind the AAC.

You're are such a jealous, bitter dumbass.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.