where's stevo & 76 ?

4,418 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
petey88
How long do you want to ignore this user?

it's Monday night, I'm bored sitting at the beach, and just feel like telling them how stupid they are again

goodAg80
AG
You will never be a great team since Mack out recruited RC. /Stevetex

Herman has 5 Core Values and Hair. Sumlin better watch out. /Texan1976
Stevo and 76 remind me of Tex Cobb (the boxer). They'll keep punching for 12 rounds even though they're getting pummeled and losing the fight.

Every once in a while they need a one minute break for the trainer to ice their faces and cut open the swollen eyes.

Count on them coming back for more.
Your Friend
33 said:

Stevo and 76 remind me of Tex Cobb (the boxer). They'll keep punching for 12 rounds even though they're getting pummeled and losing the fight.

Every once in a while they need a one minute break for the trainer to ice their faces and cut open the swollen eyes.

You're the best sip poster on this board!
petey88

Got drunk with Tex once, @ The Hollywood Improv in 1984. Good times.

He invited us to The Seaside Gym for the next morning's work out. Beat the crap out of three guys, two rounds each, paid them $100 each, and sent them on their way.

He had a fight three nights later in Santa Monica, but didn't make it. He gave us his answering service phone number. Helluva nice guy, especially since he knew we were from Texas.
dermdoc
AG
33 said:

Yep. Happens every year about this time. And then they disappear.

Weird.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
petey88
dermdoc said:

33 said:

Yep. Happens every year about this time. And then they disappear.

Weird.

Stupid is as stupid does
Texan1976
petey88 said:

it's Monday night, I'm bored sitting at the beach, and just feel like telling them how stupid they are again

See, I told you. The trainer has propped him up for the next round.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

33 said:

You're the best sip poster on this board!

Poor weirdo Buscemi. He's so Aggie obsessed that not only does he pay $13 a month to an Aggie website for Aggie recruiting information, but he vehemently defends a school where he's never stepped foot inside of a classroom. He also has a stupid ass "schtick" that he's acted out for the better part of 13+ years now. Meanwhile, a real and rational graduate of the school that he is defending, that brings a lot of value to the boards and is well respected, doesn't come on here and "troll" and creepy Buscemi doesn't like it. What an absolute f'ing pathetic idiot.

goodAg80
AG
Texan1976 said:

petey88 said:

up-n-aTm
AG
I think Texan might be Uzzy:

Talk a lot of ****, get KO'd. Rinse and repeat.
etexorange
"Count on them coming back for more."

Aren't you the guy who bid adieu (or auf wiedersehen) to this board just a short time ago?
etexorange said:

Aren't you the guy who bid adieu (or auf wiedersehen) to this board just a short time ago?

I did and noted in my post that I was leaving in mid-Sept in time for Oktoberfest.
goodAg80
AG
etexorange said:

He will be lifting dirndls and drinking bier. I wonder if the Hofbrauhaus has internet.
etexorange
So you bid goodbye in June over something starting in mid-September?
goodAg, even if it does, I won't be coherent after a few liters of beer and lifting a few drindls.
etexorange said:

eff off. I don't post a whole lot and am not on the site on any regular basis.

More importantly, I like most of the posters here an consider many of them e-friends. I wanted to let them know that I was happy with the first steps (buying an apartment) in creating my dream. Most folks are happy for me.

It's odd that the Horns will be happy I'm gone.
etexorange
You responded to me within seconds??
goodAg80
AG
etexorange said:

You responded to me within seconds??
I thought you were just an ass to aggies. Interesting.
etexorange
How is being direct, being an ass?

Being an ass is a "Horn" telling someone to "eff off" so they can keep singing Kumbaya with their **** e-friends.
GrapevineAg
AG
I thought "eff off" was being pretty direct.
WSCTR
Stevetex.
etexorange said:

Being an ass is a "Horn" telling someone to "eff off" so they can keep singing Kumbaya with their **** e-friends.

It's the goodbye that keeps on giving.

Yo Petey! Any chance of you jumping on board?

If it helps I'll even lie and say you will be missed.
Stevetex.
Has anyone heard of any commitments lately?
David_Puddy
AG
So hilarious that a rational horn on here gets chastised by his "own kind." I put that in quotes because I'm quite sure that like Buscemi, etex also never stepped foot inside of a classroom on the 49 acres. It's the shirt morons that continuously give guys like utex a bad reputation, not on here but in real life. The ones that when they find out you graduated from A&M say "I'm sorry," when they hold degrees from piles of sh-t schools like Concordia, Texas State, and Sam State. Absolute ass clowns
etexorange
I don't mind the dude's brand of self-deprecation or institutional criticism of UT Austin, but when you start cutting into one of your own kind for their enthusiasm over a supposedly shared love, I have to wonder about where all their ass-kissing and tattle-telling through the years was really coming from.

For instance, are they one of many fellow Texas fans and alums I know who threatened to burn all their burnt-orange clothes after the 2004 football loss to Oklahoma and stopped going to games because of "that ******* Mack Brown," then mysteriously showed back up for the 2006 season?
Flexbone
etexorange said:

I don't mind the dude's brand of self-deprecation or institutional criticism of UT Austin, but when you start cutting into one of your own kind for their enthusiasm over a supposedly shared love, I have to wonder about where all their ass-kissing and tattle-telling through the years was really coming from.

For instance, are they one of many fellow Texas fans and alums I know who threatened to burn all their burnt-orange clothes after the 2004 football loss to Oklahoma and stopped going to games because of "that ******* Mack Brown," then mysteriously showed back up for the 2006 season?

That sounds EXACTLY like y'all.
David_Puddy
AG
I don't see where 33 "cut into his own kind" at all. His analogy essentially pointed out that those 2 posters were parading around here acting like dumbasses and trolling all of the time and Aggies here were making them look stupid. Don't think he said anything self deprecating at all about UT, he was merely citing the jackassery of 2 particular posters. Trolling and "schticks" are for losers like Your Friend and those 2 who know they sound like dildos being on here everyday e-defending a school that they never went to amongst Aggies that have a solid 4 year degree as verified by the tags on this site. Trolling is for dipsh-ts like those 3 who know they cannot participate in any rational discussion because all they are here to do is talk sh-t about A&M, when they went to crappy schools. They get their validation by how good UT is. Don't believe me, a good friend told me that Your Friend spent the better part of last season not watching any football games and was doing any bullsh-t activity to avoid watching as Texas was going 5-7 and losing to the likes of Kansas. Really think he was away from his TV for 1 second during the mid to late 200s? Those are the types of dumbasses that make posters like 33 look even better and more rational

By the way, and answer this honestly because you avoided the question, are you an alum? It's ok to admit that you aren't.
trm94
AG
I don't know about anyone else, but if I were on the beach then posting on Texas wouldn't even be on my mind
etexorange
No doubt, there are a ton of Texas fans who are quick to pull their support. I tried to say that nicely? But there were three more to take their place.

But I don't ever recall any of them claiming to be the great college football fans in the world while simultaneously jumping from a sinking ship like rats. That would be YOU.
petey88
Stevetex. said:

etexorange said:

It's the goodbye that keeps on giving.

Yo Petey! Any chance of you jumping on board?

If it helps I'll even lie and say you will be missed.

eat **** stevo
petey88
33 said:

etexorange said:

eff off. I don't post a whole lot and am not on the site on any regular basis.

More importantly, I like most of the posters here an consider many of them e-friends. I wanted to let them know that I was happy with the first steps (buying an apartment) in creating my dream. Most folks are happy for me.

It's odd that the Horns will be happy I'm gone.

33 rocks

two words
petey88
trm94 said:

I don't know about anyone else, but if I were on the beach then posting on Texas wouldn't even be on my mind

retired and looking for place to live out my life and laughing at the sip dumbasses is a good thing.

read,...

you might learn something young man
Flexbone
etexorange said:

No doubt, there are a ton of Texas fans who are quick to pull their support. I tried to say that nicely? But there were three more to take their place.

But I don't ever recall any of them claiming to be the great college football fans in the world while simultaneously jumping from a sinking ship like rats. That would be YOU.

What the **** are you talking about?
petey88
Flexbone said:

etexorange said:

What the **** are you talking about?

shows a lot of dumbass, doesn't she ?

rats & cock roaches, that's the real sips, especially this yo yo idiot
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.