Woman allegedly knocked out by Joe Mixon punch sues Sooner RB

10,388 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Collective
MSU/SECALUM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/07/26/woman-allegedly-knocked-out-by-joe-mixon-punch-sues-sooner-rb/
Bottlehead90
AG
POS school
Al Bula
AG
When does the video come out? Or did the cops protecting the sooner scumbags destroy it?
rocky the dog
AG
Newton's third law: Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. You punch me - I sue you.
dcowboy808
AG
quote:
POS "school"

FIFY
MaterialAg
AG
Good for her.

Granted, she acted like a bit of a ***** by slapping him and getting in his face, but he owes her a lot of money should he make it.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Ray Rice wants the video released.
leftcoastaggie
AG
OU booster pays her off.....book it.
StephenvilleAg77
She is getting her OU undergrad degree in December 2016.
owenfieldreams
"getting in his face and slapping him".....& calling him a N...... Hard to say what any of us would do under the circumstances. He made a big mistake and he's already paid for it and I expect he'll continue to pay for it, if not monetarily, certainly emotionally, for a long long time.
AgEng06
AG
quote:
"getting in his face and slapping him".....& calling him a N...... Hard to say what any of us would do under the circumstances. He made a big mistake and he's already paid for it and I expect he'll continue to pay for it, if not monetarily, certainly emotionally, for a long long time.
This one I doubt...
MaterialAg
AG
quote:
No, it isn't that hard to say what nearly all of us would do, under the circumstances - at least nearly all of us wouldn't strike her.

You really suck.
Texan1976
quote:

The police interviewed all the bystanders, including several who were not friends with either party. In their report, no one said anything about her using a racial slur. They did say Mixon used a gay slur towards Molitor's friend.

The n word allegation was something Mixon only claimed days later after cops interviewed him.

In other words, he made it up to help excuse his aggravated assault.
dcowboy808
AG
"Why is she still in school?" - Art Briles
BillYeoman
He will have only 1 yard rushing against the Coogs
Junction1956
quote:
Show the Mixon video then. You NEVER hit a woman, period. Another reason to keep OU out of the SEC.

Roll Tide.
45-70Ag
AG
Wasn't the tape "lost" by court officials?
staticdoor
AG
quote:
How do we know this is what happened if we can't see the video? And if this did happen, why wouldn't OU want it released? It paints Mixon in a much better light than what is being reported? Could it be that his version isn't what really happened, but this is what he is telling people so he doesn't look like a complete abusive dewsh?
Loverboy
Yes!!
beanbean
The whole "she called him the N word thing" is just a narrative that OU fans repeat to try to justify him hitting her. It never happened.

ClassOf17
Being called a N.. still doesn't justify putting your hands on a woman..
AGBOOSTER
quote:
When does the video come out? Or did the cops protecting the sooner scumbags destroy it?
IIRC the clerk to cleveland county court lost it then retired.
AGBOOSTER
quote:
He will have only 1 yard rushing against the Coogs
Bill, you're all heart.
2006EE
AG
quote:
The day after he announces he's going to the NFL.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
Meanwhile, OU is 2nd only to Mixon in benefitting from this travesty....and they pay...nothing.
Stoops-id.
. . .
Oklahoma's Joe Mixon writes letter of apology two years after punching woman

Quote:

Molitor, 22, accused Mixon, 20, in the lawsuit of negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. A federal judge in Oklahoma City dismissed two-thirds of the lawsuit on Monday, leaving only her claim of intentional infliction of emotional distress.

http://newsok.com/article/5528168
W
AG
the way Mixon has played this year...easy to see why OU did not kick him off the team.

and in the bigger picture...Mixon is trying to clean everything up for his entry into the NFL draft
retribution_ag

BohunkAg
AG
retribution_ag said:

I'd punch her with something alright
goodAg80
AG
45-70Ag
The Collective
AG
retribution_ag said:

My BSC alarm is going off.
bonfarr
AG
owenfieldreams said:

Did any witnesses say she used those words? I don't recall anyone saying that other than Mixon.
88jrt06
AG
"HE SAID TODAY HE REGRETTED IT....happened in 2014."
Aw. Gee.

Hey Stoops fanboys...here's why you should **** off.

Thanks in large part to "Tyson" here's your playoff contender. The chick-beater figuratively in a Calestoga wagon for your scum ("whatever it takes!") fans.

Congrats, Stoops...WTF do the right thing? You jackass. You saw the woman beating, but gee whiz, future felon hits the hole faster than our other backs...right? Azzhole.

There WILL be Karma.

...and...SCOREBOARD, Baylor2.0.
BR0
88jrt06 said:

"HE SAID TODAY HE REGRETTED IT....happened in 2014."
Aw. Gee.

Hey Stoops fanboys...here's why you should **** off.

Thanks in large part to "Tyson" here's your playoff contender. The chick-beater figuratively in a Calestoga wagon for your scum ("whatever it takes!") fans.

Congrats, Stoops...WTF do the right thing? You jackass. You saw the woman beating, but gee whiz, future felon hits the hole faster than our other backs...right? Azzhole.

There WILL be Karma.

...and...SCOREBOARD, Baylor2.0.

Do you speak any English whatsoever?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.