Why do you guys hate Baylor so much?

14,430 Views | 135 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by West Point Aggie
Rob Harlem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I understand that some of our fan base rubs a lot of you the wrong way, but that comes with any fan base. Any other reasons?
redd38
AG
Because they're so bad at everything, but act like they're just a step behind the big dogs.
Harry Stone
AG
Um how about the fact they tried to sue us out of the sec
TXAGBQ76
AG
Who is baylor? Is that the jc that sent 300 people to their last game at Kyle field?

[This message has been edited by TXAGBQ76 (edited 4/3/2013 5:25p).]
Rob Harlem
quote:
Because they're so bad at everything, but act like they're just a step behind the big dogs.

Once again, that section of fans who think they belong at everything and we're a Big Time Program. ****, we're lucky to better than some of the East Coast Private Schools.
TAZ99
AG
Your answer lies within:
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=731725&page=1&forum_id=6
BQ_90
AG
**** off Baylor turd

The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
They don't deserve to be in the Big12, have a s**** fan base yet believe they are better than A&M.

However, I do enjoy it when Baylor beats tu and ou
Rob Harlem
quote:

Any member of administration that supported that plan but didn't plan to sue Texas for leaving for the PAC-12 should have been asked to resign, and if not, then fired. One move would have left us in the dark ages, the other would have left us in a somewhat viable but fractured conference.

As I said on another thread earlier today..... Influence from Austin is a *****.

Any fan who stands by it is a ****ing retard.
Rob Harlem

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 4/4/2013 12:31p).]
Chips2003
AG
quote:
I understand that some of our fan base rubs a lot of you the wrong way, but that comes with any fan base. Any other reasons?

Honest answer:

Never felt strongly about Baylor one way or the other. Probably because you were the doormat of the Big 12 the entire time I was in school. Hell I probably would have been happy for y'all and RGIII, before...

But not after our move to the SEC started... Y'all turned into the biggest b*tch fan base imaginable. And I have relatives and friends who went to Baylor.

I don't know if Star acted on his own, or on Dodds' request like some have suggested, either way he made you look like whiney cvnts.

So **** Baylor.
Rob Harlem
quote:
They don't deserve to be in the Big12, have a s**** fan base yet believe they are better than A&M.

However, I do enjoy it when Baylor beats tu and ou

I support my school wholeheartedly, but we do have a ****ty fan base. And there were 3 other schools that SHOULD have been invited over us. But that didn't happen.

I appreciate the support two games a year
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:

baylorbear282:43a, 11/13/08

You know, I must hand it to you, dear aggie; you really put a lot of thought into that nice little work of art! You should be so proud of yourself! There's just one little problem; you posted your nice little note (to Baylor fans) on an aggie web site! How many Baylor fans did you think would read that? I understand that some Baylor fans, such as myself, were told about your little post and decided to check it out; however, the majority of Baylor not only won't read your post, they won't care what it has to say!
WE'RE BAYLOR! And we're better than you in every way shape and form!
You may not like Waco, but at least we know what a major interstate looks like! Your town is a farm in the middle of nowhere and your school is the barn.
So you get your little hick friends together and you start your tractor so that you can get a head start on up to the mauling in Waco.
And by the way, you may think that you, Texas, and Texas Tech are the daddies of the Big 12, but may I remind you that Baylor was founded in 1845 just a few years before you or any of the other schools! We’re not only the oldest Big 12 School in Texas; WE ARE the oldest school in Texas. You can also bring that dim-witted dog and we’ll let Lady and Joy show it around the Bear habitat! We’ll even let your little soldiers march through the streets of Waco in spite of your disdain for the great city. We’ll even let you come back to Waco for any other Baylor vs. Texas agricultural and mechanical game of any other sport in which we would be happy to hand you over to the Bears!
Happy plowing!
BQ_90
AG
Ok I'll address your question you POS.

BU fans wrap themselves in the Bible then cheer Lace Dunn. Same when Bart punched that tech girl.

You got coaches like Drew and Briles who are just dicks.

You're fans hold up signs like "Break a Leg".

Then you claim you're morally superior Christian school. When you're just a bunch of hypocrites.

No go **** yourself you POS. Enjoy half that education at twice the price.

Rob Harlem
TAZ99: That is epitome of what the school is, and if our fanbase, leaders, and students would change their viewpoint, then maybe things would get better. But it would take a complete culture change.

A.G.G.I.E: Think about being a sports fan and a hardcore supporter of your school doing everything you can, and having 70% of people believing that drivel while helping nothing.
2wealfth Man
AG
Is this guy serious, a dumbass or a troll?
APHIS AG
quote:

A visit to Baylorfans is all one needs.
PJFry07
AG
just go mention a&m at a site where baylor fans in general post on the internet or gather in person and you will have your answer.

Sometime in the early 2000's Baylor fans in general started acting like *****es for no apparent reason. It wasn't like that before, and i have my entire mother's side of the family that went to Baylor.

Random events off the top of my head that you can point to would be any basketball game we played against baylor in the last 7 years. Hell in my lifetime, they are 3-24 against a&m in football but if you talk to anyone of them you wouldnt know it.
HeyGuys
You seem like an OK guy rob so this isn't to you but as a whole, Baylor has the most delusional fan base, claiming 2011-2012 was the greatest athletic season of all time, thinking they are actually on the level that both we and tu are on, and giving us crap about cheating when the bball program did one of the worst things I've heard of out of an athletic program
coyote68
ken star, second cousin of da lost
Rob Harlem
quote:
Ok I'll address your question you POS.

BU fans wrap themselves in the Bible then cheer Lace Dunn. Same when Bart punched that tech girl.

You got coaches like Drew and Briles who are just dicks.

You're fans hold up signs like "Break a Leg".

Then you claim you're morally superior Christian school. When you're just a bunch of hypocrites.

No go **** yourself you POS. Enjoy half that education at twice the price.

I wanted Lace Dunn kicked out school. Hell, Lawrence Phillips got more punishment than he did. And thats saying something. I don't stand for Britney Griner being a part of my program. I do stand for RG3 being a part of our program. You can't control everything that happens to your program.

SOME of your fans made fun of when one basketball player killed another. A student that didn't do anything to anyone except be a roommate. Some of your fan chanted "you're a crackbaby" to John Lucas Jr. when he was at OSU. Some of your fans were basically begging for RG3 to go into the NFL and get hurt. And he did. Don't cast stones.

It is very hypocritical to say we're morally superior, because those actions of some aren't condemned by the masses from my school. It's not true at all. So I understand that, but you act if every single person from Baylor stood in a line and told you that one by one. Learn some ******* realism.

Scott Drew and Art Briles being dicks are just the same as Nick Saban and John Calipari being a dick.They are good coaches, although I don't always agree with them, but you've never had a coach that was a dick? I can name one for damn sure. I can tell you if you want to hold this "trust rope".

I sure am enjoying this degree that I got a while back and has afforded me a comfortable life. I appreciate your sentiments, you butthurt over something some ****ing losers said to you, some of a *****.

[This message has been edited by Rob Harlem (edited 4/3/2013 6:17p).]
GBRAggie
Hey OP, is that an A&M question?
Rob Harlem
quote:
Is this guy serious, a dumbass or a troll?

Go take the closest dictionary to the closest mirror you can find. Look up the word "dumbass". Read the definition aloud. Look in mirror. Definition Personified.

[This message has been edited by Rob Harlem (edited 4/3/2013 6:13p).]
Busdriver99
AG
Generally speaking, What are the most common reasons someone isn't liked?

Almost all of the most common reasons apply to Baylor fans, coaches, or administration. Starts at the top.

Think about that..... and you'll have your answer
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
quote:

baylorbear282:43a, 11/13/08

You know, I must hand it to you, dear aggie; you really put a lot of thought into that nice little work of art! You should be so proud of yourself! There's just one little problem; you posted your nice little note (to Baylor fans) on an aggie web site! How many Baylor fans did you think would read that? I understand that some Baylor fans, such as myself, were told about your little post and decided to check it out; however, the majority of Baylor not only won't read your post, they won't care what it has to say!
WE'RE BAYLOR! And we're better than you in every way shape and form!
You may not like Waco, but at least we know what a major interstate looks like! Your town is a farm in the middle of nowhere and your school is the barn.
So you get your little hick friends together and you start your tractor so that you can get a head start on up to the mauling in Waco.
And by the way, you may think that you, Texas, and Texas Tech are the daddies of the Big 12, but may I remind you that Baylor was founded in 1845 just a few years before you or any of the other schools! We’re not only the oldest Big 12 School in Texas; WE ARE the oldest school in Texas. You can also bring that dim-witted dog and we’ll let Lady and Joy show it around the Bear habitat! We’ll even let your little soldiers march through the streets of Waco in spite of your disdain for the great city. We’ll even let you come back to Waco for any other Baylor vs. Texas agricultural and mechanical game of any other sport in which we would be happy to hand you over to the Bears!
Happy plowing!

furk. Baylol in a nutshell.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
dp

[This message has been edited by Dong Draper (edited 4/3/2013 6:15p).]
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Harlem- just wait till football season. Then the fun really starts
2wealfth Man
AG
Rob Harlem should change his handle to Rob Zombie.
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:

I actually kinda liked Baylro till this. Now I hope they (you) rot in hell for eternity
fistofsouth
I was raised Baptist and watched my tithe dollars go to support Baylor. I really never had anything against Baylor; it is a small private school with a nice campus in a nice (that's right I said it) quiet town. I had friends and family that had serious rage saved up against Baylor for the move to the Big-12, but I never held it against Baylor for trying to lookout for themselves. Then the entire move to the SEC happened. Baylor went out of their way to reinforce negative Baptist Stereotypes (hypocritical, judgmental, et al) all in a n effort to PREVENT fellow Texans and Christians from getting a leg up. That's about like rooting for a player on the other team to get injured. In other words CLASSLESS in other words the Tards now have competition for pedantic, classless behavior.

[This message has been edited by fistofsouth (edited 4/3/2013 7:11p).]
agent-maroon
AG
quote:
**** off Baylor turd

Just because you don't care for the reply doesn't mean it isn't relative to the discussion.

Enjoy your existence as the sip's useful idiots knowing that you tried and completely failed to keep us on the plantation. I never thought anybody could make tceh look good just by standing next to them, but that just might be the only B12 success I'll remember about you *******s
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agent-maroon
AG
EAD

Edit to correct DP

[This message has been edited by agent-maroon (edited 4/3/2013 7:21p).]
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
VirginiaAggie
AG
Rob,
I don’t know whether this is a serious question or if you are a troll, but I’ll provide a serious answer. Many Ags dislike Baylor for a number of reasons:

1) Ken Starr and the threats of law suits when we were trying to go to the SEC. On the one hand, BU fans were saying how we don’t matter, but on the other hand, they were taking legal action to keep us in the B12.

2) Smack talk from some BU coaches – comments from Art Briles (‘is that an A&M question?’ and ‘A&M has never won a championship’) and Kim Mulkey (‘A&M will have to earn the right to play us’ and ‘like sleeping with your ex’) were a few examples of some of the classless comments from representatives of BU. These folks are supposed to be paid professionals, but they can’t act with any kind of sportsmanship.

3) BU's superior attitude and lack of respect their fans give A&M in general – most BU fans like to talk down to us and poke fun of the ‘cow college’ like they are actually better. But, the fact is, A&M is a Tier 1 AAU school academically, and we have a sports program that is in the top 10 nationally in the Director’s Cup rankings of overall Div. 1 sports programs (as well as a top 10 football program). Our facilities are top notch and getting better every day. It is incredible that any BU fan could act superior to us. We would be an asset to any conference, and yet BU people can’t seem to recognize or appreciate A&M as the great institution it is.

4) No respect or appreciation for your rivals – I didn’t appreciate this until we entered the SEC and found opponents that were nice and respectful. Oh, the SEC folks definitely support their own teams and root against your when you play. But, they appreciate and know that they need good quality opponents, and they root for you when you play other conferences. We saw none of that in the B12. NFL teams respect each other because they know they need each other. The service academies have a spirit of healthy competition but respect the other academies as institutions. BU and the other B12 schools seem to be incapable of that kind of mature attitude and good sportsmanship. Through the whole move to the SEC, the group of B12 fans that seemed to act the most mature (if you can call it that) may have been the tech folks, and complementing the folks in Lubbock is really saying something.

So, I don’t see the relationship with Baylor athletics improving any time soon, until we see some kind of improvement in their attitude.
HeyMoe
AG
quote:
Go suck a dick you ****ing ***got. Don't reply if you aren't interested in the conversation. *****

I've got a decent knowledge of the King James Bible.....I'm pretty sure the word **** isn't in it.

And while Jesus threw the moneychangers out of the Temple, he didn't tell any of em to suck a dick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by HeyMoe (edited 4/3/2013 7:33p).]
VanZandt92
I don't hate Baylor.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.