Real Estate
Sponsored by

Looking for property manager/realtor in BCS

708 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by regularjoe
TSJ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trying to help my mom with a house she has been renting out for a number years. Let me know who you recommend.
MS08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.stragopm.com/

https://ppmbcs.com/
TSJ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MS08 said:

https://www.stragopm.com/

https://ppmbcs.com/


Do you any experience with either of these companies?
MS08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No dealings with Strago - however, I know of a contact that can be trusted that vouches for them. Newer to market and I find their approach appealing.

I have had dealings with Precision before and familiar with their executive team. They have good market knowledge and are professional.
AgCPA95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We transitioned a student rental from self-managed to Precision this summer and have been very happy with the process and interaction with their team. I would recommend them.
regularjoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another vote for Precision. They will take good care of you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.