Real Estate
Sponsored by

Real Estate Professional Needed for Trophy Club Home Sale

833 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by LacyMilaniRealtor
matureag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need a referral for an experienced, reliable, honest and responsive real estate agent to handle the sale of a Trophy Club residence in the DFW area, I do not live in that area and helping a family member who needs assistance in the sale of his home and relocation.
Red Pear Jack
Sponsor
Would love the opportunity to help you out. Just closed a deal in Midlothian and got another coming behind it in Burleson. I know our clients would say we check all those boxes but happy to put you in contact with them so you can hear it straight from the source.

Red Pear is a little different than your traditional brokerage but we still offer the same services. Happy to chat more. Contact info is in my profile.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
LacyMilaniRealtor
AG
I'd love to interview with you! I live in southlake and handle TC, Grapevine, Southlake, and surrounding, I know TC very well as most of our friends live there and our sons attended day care at Primrose Westlake right next to it.
Feel free to visit my website at Milaniproperties.com or call me at 214-228-7936. Happy Friday!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.