Real Estate
Sponsored by

Fully rennovated historic home in Taylor (near Austin)

1,042 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by dubi
aalan94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm selling my home in Taylor. Long story short, I bought this old, historic property 13 years ago and have spent that time rennovating it. I had a chance to buy some family land and so now I'm selling it.

501 Branch St. Taylor, Tx.

Taylor is just outside of Austin, commutable to the city, but also blowing up as its own market. It's the home of the gigantic new $48 billion Samsung Seminconductor plant. Also, there is a new Sip campus being built there, just announced last week, plus more and more companies coming in to serve Samsung.

This 5 bedroom, 3 full bath house was built in 1900 and is about 3700 square feet. Very extensive rennovations included all new exterior siding (hardiplank), new insulation in walls (which wasn't a thing in 1900), new roof, all new windows (51) and exterior doors, foundation (pier and beam upgraded in last 5 years), brand new kitchen and 3 new baths.

The house would be great as a single family residence, but could also be an amazing bed and breakfast (no new zoning required). Taylor currently has only 1 hotel and 1 other B&B, so that might be a great play if someone is interested. Check out the pics in the link. I'm pretty proud of the work we did there.

Matsui
AG
Good luck with sale. Looks awesome
bam02
AG
GLWS! Looks like a really cool property and a great job with the renovations.
MAS444
AG
Looks great - good job and good luck!
dubi
AG
I can't afford it, but that is gorgeous. Will you post a link to interior pictures?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.