Real Estate
Sponsored by

Can someone explain BlackRock to me?

2,183 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by bam02
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I keep hearing a lot about them but in the course of business haven't had any interaction that I know of.

Haven't seen any indicators when pulling tax records but not sure what I'm looking for.

Are they involved with Opendoor or something like that or are they something completely different?
Forum Troll
AG
According to a certain forum, they are buying up real estate as part of some globalist plot, great reset, etc...
agsalaska
AG
Internet trolling at its finest.

But a lot of people believe it.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Diggity
AG
the own the largest ETF fund portfolio in the world so, by extension, they own a crap ton of equities.

Vanguard isn't that far behind but I hear less hemming and hawing about them.
Stan Crowch
AG
Do you mean Blackstone? They (Invitation Homes) bought a ton of SFRs in 2007-8. They sold out a few years ago and recently jumped back in with the purchase of Home Partners of America and a large investment in Tricon.
AerialsUAS
AG
They have pretty good coffee
bam02
AG
I have no idea if it's legit or not, but why on earth would some huge investment group not purchase as much SFR real estate as possible for rentals?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.