Real Estate
Sponsored by

Home Refi Quotes

3,416 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mortgage Man
BBallAggie06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to refi home since rates are so low.

New to the refi process. Who's been the best you've used?

Just got one from Hurst Lending since they are a TA sponsor (looks solid too!) and wanting to have at least a couple more to get big picture.

Any recs appreciated!
SteveBott
AG
I've been in mortgage for 17 years. Lots of Ags as customers. No complaints so far. It is a trying industry right now. Contact info in my profile.
BrianDemarais
AG
Jackie's son, Braxton Sherrill is a great lender and regularly posts on here. Give him a shout

Braxton@TXBestHomeLoans.com
http://www.txbesthomeloans.com/
MoneyMikeOnline
AG
I own my own mortgage brokerage. Give me a shout. I'll get you taken care of.
Mookie
AG
I just sent you an email.
BDJ_AG
AG
BrianDemarais said:

Jackie's son, Braxton Sherrill is a great lender and regularly posts on here. Give him a shout

Braxton@TXBestHomeLoans.com
http://www.txbesthomeloans.com/
I can second this recommendation, I am working with Braxton on a deal now and he has been great. Better rates than about 5 or 6 other brokers and continues to work to find better deals as the rates drop.
aggiecody06
Another kudos to Braxton, extremely easy to work with and will get you a great rate!!!
DaveHimself
AG
Closed this week on a refi with Jay (Hurst Lending). This is my 4th loan with Hurst (2 new and 2 refi) so needless to say I'm a happy customer!
deadhead aggie
AG
Another thumbs-up on a refi with Jay (Hurst Lending).

I've been putting the effort off for quite some time simply due to the fact that I didn't want to deal with the up-front research and then the gathering of paperwork. Jay and his team made it a quick and painless exercise. Also, was able to close the deal out about 2 weeks sooner than expected.

Highly recommend.
Mortgage Man
AG
I am a licensed mortgage Banker and would be happy to help. Drop me a note. 35 years of doing this.. '84

NMLS#1969754

Bbazar@Home123Mortgage.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.