Real Estate
Sponsored by

Home improvement loan programs

1,314 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jack Pearson
cab559
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jja79
AG
What do you estimate the cost of the improvements? Assuming it's >$100K we have a one time close that incorporates the existing mortgage and construction into one loan.
IWannaGoFast1
AG
cab559
AG
jja79 said:

What do you estimate the cost of the improvements? Assuming it's >$100K we have a one time close that incorporates the existing mortgage and construction into one loan.
Yes, I expect the costs to run >$100k. We have worked together before, can you send me a PM?
Jack Pearson
AG
I am looking to build a house and looking at construction loans....I am not sure I understand the process fully but sounds like its interest only and then will be rolled into a mortgage? Could have one or two closes? and always caries a 1% origination fee?

So far best I have been given is 1% and 5.5% plus other fees.

I plan on building a $450-500K home (including pool/shop) but I do have approx 200-250K of equity in my current home that I will have to apply to my mortgage....Probably will not put it up for sale until we get closer to the new house being ready.

Feel free to pm me if you can offer better rates or have suggestion. Thx
jja79
AG
I'd like to talk to you. Email in profile. Not sure who you're talking to but that's not reasonable. 3's with 0 origination.

You can't get PMs I don't think.
Jack Pearson
AG
Ok sent you an email. Thx
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.