Real Estate
Sponsored by

Franklin Parish land

1,334 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Micropterus
mamatrio
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am trying to locate a real estate agent/broker in Louisiana. I have some farmland that I would like appraised as it was inherited and I have no idea of a value. It is a small amount of land in the middle of Delhi, La. Any recommendations are appreciated.
EnglishElhew07
Farm land in that area should fetch a good price. My family lives and farms in Tallulah. My cousin is an Ag lender there, I will see if she has any recommendations for an appraiser. How much acreage is it?
mamatrio
26 acres of land. Thanks for asking her. It has been years since I have seen the land but I recall it is flat.
Micropterus
AG
Delhi is in Richland Parish. However some north Franklin Parish addresses are listed as Delhi. Where is it specifically (i.e. what road is it on)? Is it woods, pasture or cropland. If ag land, is it leveled and irrigated? I beleive I can help you here.
mamatrio
The land is in Franklin Parish. Flat land with a soybean lease, not irrigated that I know. Not wooded that I can recall. It intersects somewhere with Hwy. 859. There is not a physical address, only a legal description.
I guess I am going to have to make a drive to actually see the land and meet a real estate agent .
Micropterus
AG
Know that area well. Thats the Lamar community. I'll be travelling that way in the next few weeks. Good friend is a local ag loan officer and farmer/landowner and can tell you exactly what ag land is bringing there. I can ballpark it but he'll know to the penny.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.