Not seeing much activity here. Figured I would see what we are all thinking about this upcoming season? Despite the circumstances, I think things are going to get better sooner than later.
https://texags.com/forums/58/topics/3614594/replies/72622792Ag4eva95 said:
Is Taylor getting fired? I feel like that's the only way this team gets better.
Schedule release date hasn't arrived yet…. https://12thman.com/sports/womens-basketball/scheduleaggiedrjdub said:
I haven't even looked at the schedule. If we can somehow end a middle of the pack SEC team, I would consider that a successful season. Not really what she was hired for, but at this point, something we would all take. Finishing in the bottom 3 is just depressing.
greg.w.h said:aggiedrjdub said:
I haven't even looked at the schedule. If we can somehow end a middle of the pack SEC team, I would consider that a successful season. Not really what she was hired for, but at this point, something we would all take. Finishing in the bottom 3 is just depressing.
Schedule release date hasn't arrived yet…. https://12thman.com/sports/womens-basketball/schedule
DDowl44 said:
I really feel we're NCAA Tourney or bust this year. We cant keep affording to give in to t.u. for success as they have Schaefer on basically a lifetime contract now
Rudybryan said:
Across the sport, women's basketball is firmly established as the second-highest grossing college sport for NIL nationwide, trailing only college football.
Rudybryan said:DDowl44 said:
I really feel we're NCAA Tourney or bust this year. We cant keep affording to give in to t.u. for success as they have Schaefer on basically a lifetime contract now
Have a dumb question Schaefer been head coach at Texas since April of 2020 - that's 6 years.....with the school behind him and The University of Texas women's basketball program ranks near the top tier nationally for team-wide earnings, but individual Longhorns still lag behind the sport's absolute highest-earning megastars. Across the sport, women's basketball is firmly established as the second-highest grossing college sport for NIL nationwide, trailing only college football...GUESS WHAT they haven't won a Championship.....so what makes you think he could here?
The Texas A&M women’s basketball team has announced its 2026-27 non-conference schedule: pic.twitter.com/bKHpEtH2K6
— TexAgs (@TexAgs) September 21, 2026
Wicked Good Ag said:
Curious when a non con schedule will come out
First up: the non-conference slate 🗓️ pic.twitter.com/zC0iZNO2xM
— Texas A&M Women's Basketball (@AggieWBB) September 21, 2026
BQ_90 said:
this better be undefeated non conf record, maybe 1 loss, not sure how good Nebraska is or isn't
BQ_90 said:
maybe it came out in excel first and TA wanted it out before the tweet from the AD, who knows
taylorswift13_ said:
Hadn't realized Ny Pryor signed with St John's since pros can't play in the SEC. Wonder if she'll be able to play at all.