Coach Taylor's Staff

1,608 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AggieSports
AgsGiveUsRoom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When do you think we will start hearing some names drop for Coach Taylor's new staff?
BQ_90
AG
This week, if not then I'm ready to hit the panic button
aggiedrjdub
AG
I hope very soon. Seems like the job details are still posted though. That really doesn't mean anything but it's still showing availability.

I have to wonder if the timing has to do with her husband's current position with the Dream and the WNBA draft. Maybe that needed to be finished up before he moves on (if he's coming to our staff). Of course, this is speculation.
AggieSports
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

I hope very soon. Seems like the job details are still posted though. That really doesn't mean anything but it's still showing availability.

I have to wonder if the timing has to do with her husband's current position with the Dream and the WNBA draft. Maybe that needed to be finished up before he moves on (if he's coming to our staff). Of course, this is speculation.

I would say your theory about her husband is the most plausible since most head coaches take their staff with them when accepting a new position. I would be surprised if the delay in announcing her staff isn't due to him tying up loose ends with the Dream.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.