When can we expect update on Carter?

5,403 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Artimus Gordon
rc_cat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nm
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
The way she drives it's a miracle she hasn't been hurt before ! Since she was walking around ,

hopefully she wont miss more than two-three games .
greg.w.h
AG
I was shocked we couldn't close that one with a win. Our team needs to close rank and figure out who's next up.

I hope Chennedy gets well quickly, but that didn't look fun.
Thymes
Gary said she'd be working out (rehab) twice a day. He said it was Radar's job to get her ready for Kentucky.
dlbarnes76
AG
Serious enough, but glad it wasn't a knee or something that might have been season ending. Should've won the game even without her, but couldn't buy a basket the last 4 or 5 minutes.
mullokmotx
AG
She had the boot on her foot at the men's game last night.
cs69ag
AG
Doubt any change to GB saying a game time discussion. Of course she will want to play so will be up to the team doc. Worst thing is further damage and missing even more games as a result.
aggieFann
I highly doubt she plays. Recovery is key and you don't want to rush it and tear it even more before it heals. The team just has to step up in the meantime
Wicked Good Ag
Posted this is a different thread but ...
With Alabama and Missouri up in the next two maybe we can get a couple of more wins while Carter recovers a bit more
Not sure we won't need her in those games but possible to hold her out playing teams in the bottom half of conference
mullokmotx
AG
She wasn't wearing the boot today but was still limping.
trackaggie76
AG
Don't want to risk further injury--hold her out as long as needed. We will need her in February and March.
aggiedrjdub
AG
While watching the Florida game on the ESPN app, the analysts seem to think Carter will be needed for the game against Alabama. At least that's what I took from what they said.
cs69ag
AG
GB said this morning on the radio that it is up to Carter when she feels ready to play.
AggieDad24
Anyone have any insight on a time frame yet?
Pitter Patter
cs69ag
AG
Guess we will know more in 2,5 hrs when team is warming up for Mizzou
Wicked Good Ag
Carter not playing and not on bench it seems
rc_cat
That's weird, right?
Kbeauty63
AG
I think Coach Blair said she can decide when she wants to play. And if we can give her extra time to recover I think it is best. I do agree her not traveling w/the team & not here at home is unusual
Artimus Gordon
Sounds like she is already gone! It's good though that the team learns to play without her. Other players need to step up. N'dea has in a big ways. I think she has as good or better stats in conference this year as anriel had before she flew the coop!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.