Obligatory Meltdown Thread

2,807 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by coupland boy
William_C_G
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I realize that this board is more civilized than the football and men's basketball boards, but the Aggie women have played perhaps the worst I have seen in the Blair era. Shot selection has been awful. Defense has been lackadaisical. Getting whipped by an Ivy League team that we should be able to beat with our eyes closed. Embarrassing.
AngryAG
Ugly end
Bucketrunner
The past two season have been brutal to watch. I really like this year's team, but man, they are inconsistent.
Madaman
Secretary of Defense for head coach?
William_C_G
AG
Onligatory crow-eating post. Very proud of effort in 4th quarter. Should have pressed all game.
aginlakeway
AG
Why do people start threads like this while the game is still in progress?
dcbowers
AG
Scoreboard.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Harry Stone
AG
aginlakeway said:

Why do people start threads like this while the game is still in progress?

Why does it matter? Everyone is different. You dont want to jump off the cliff early. Others do, it is what it is.
Hey Nav
I already have a dog
AG
It is perfectly reasonable to not expect that the greatest comeback in tournament history won't occur. Glad the cliff jumpers were wrong but they weren't unreasonable...
Tailgate88
speedy
AG
William C G :

WHERE ARE YOU?????????
BTKAG97
AG
speedy said:

William C G :

WHERE ARE YOU?????????
Check his post at 10:01.
William_C_G
AG
I'm here. And I already ate crow earlier in this thread at 10:01 and it tasted delicious.
Counterpoint
AG
The football versions of these premature posts are a lot more fun because this OP was calm, civilized, and even came back to eat crow. Good bull, W C G!
3rd Generation Ag
AG
We simply don't have the depth to play that hard a full game. So we can come out early, and hope to build a lead that can hold up as we get tired or foul out, or we can save it for that final sprint and hope it is enough.
heddy Lamarr
AG
Way to quit on the team without giving them a chance to get it together and pull it out..losers
BQ78
AG
Hope Gary uses the first three quarters as a wake up call for the girls, I'm sure he will.

It looked like a completely different team playsed the fourth quarter, I liked the determination and urgency of the 4th quarter. Outside of that the only bright spot has been Hilsman.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
BQ78 said:

Hope Gary uses the first three quarters as a wake up call for the girls, I'm sure he will.

It looked like a completely different team playsed the fourth quarter, I liked the determination and urgency of the 4th quarter. Outside of that the only bright spot has been Hilsman.
And Howard, Williams, Knox, Lumpkin, Cooper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coupland boy
AG
heddy Lamarr said:

Way to quit on the team without giving them a chance to get it together and pull it out..losers

I usually let these things play out to the end but in fairness to those that gave up I'm just getting fed up with our teams not showing up to play. If you're in the frapping NCAA tournament why do they need a wake up call?

Ever since the football game against Ole Miss something FINALLY snapped for me. Men's basketball? Meh......don't care. Baseball? Meh. If the best i can hope for is to be a perenial "came up a game short of Omaha" then I'm not gonna get excited or upset about it anymore.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.