Business & Investing
Sponsored by

San Antonio Lawn Care

1,552 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Brush Country Ag
lew09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I recently started a lawn care business in San Antonio. I have pursued several avenues to bring in residential clients, which seem to be working effectively if not a bit slowly, but over time I would like to do as many commercial and managed property jobs as possible. I have the equipment necessary to mow large properties, my insurance is commensurate with what most commercial jobs require, and I would like to keep the big mower running.

I have called about every property management company I can find, as well as some oil field service companies I know. Any advice from the board on who to reach out to in town? Until I get some larger jobs, I am going to happily push my mower around and be thankful I'm outside. Any advice is much appreciated, and of course if you live on the northwest side and need your yard mowed, please give me a call.

https://www.goldengrassservices.com/
encinoag
AG
Sent an email thru your website about 6 days ago. No response
Picard
AG
encinoag said:

Sent an email thru your website about 6 days ago. No response

Looks like we found the problem!
Señor Chang
AG
I've used thumbtack before to find a lawn mower. If you aren't already, you should get on there.
lew09
AG
To anyone who attempted to contact me through our website, I apologize for the inconvenience. I have fixed the problem now.

Things are going well. I am employing multiple marketing strategies that are all paying off to some degree. I actually have landed some accounts through Thumbtack. It's a great platform; I just need to get to the point were I can offer some additional services. In San Antonio, the majority of requests I get are for tree trimming. I plan to start some additional crews soon, so I would still love to take on some commercial accounts.

I plan to build this company into the best lawn care service business in the San Antonio area within 5-7 years. It feels great to be in an industry rooted in simplicity and hard work. Thank you to the Aggie Network for teaching me so many things throughout the years, and if you are in San Antonio I hope I have the opportunity to earn your business.
Brush Country Ag
AG
Hard work covers a lot of mistakes. Your hard work will be rewarded . Be persistent!
Best of luck to you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.