Where do you live....

5,509 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ElGoatarod
coastalaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
coastalaggie
AG
Brunei
Fair Winds and Following Seas
SwissAgg
AG
Switzerland
purplehayes
Colorado Springs until May, then Flacht Germany
SwissAgg
AG
purplehayes said:

Colorado Springs until May, then Flacht Germany

What is in Flacht? Air Force?

There are some interesting places in the region.
purplehayes
The wife is a contractor at Patch. My son and I are staying in Colorado until he graduates in May.
SwissAgg
AG
purplehayes said:

The wife is a contractor at Patch. My son and I are staying in Colorado until he graduates in May.

You'll love the area. The Rhein and Mosel rivers
Are great wine regions that offer hiking and biking as well.
purplehayes
Thanks! I'll be all over the hiking paths.
ZofranAggie
AG
Niger (soon)
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SwissAgg
AG
What takes you to Niger? Military? Oil and Gas?
ZofranAggie
AG
Working at a hospital
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
cruzdoggie
AG
Bucharest
SwissAgg
AG
ZofranAggie said:

Working at a hospital
That should be interesting!!
SwissAgg
AG
cruzdoggie said:

Bucharest
What are you doing in Bucharest, may I ask? Energy?
cruzdoggie
AG
I am in Energy but actually work in a finance shared service center here. Bucharest is a huge hub for accounting and IT service centers.
SwissAgg
AG
cruzdoggie said:

I am in Energy but actually work in a finance shared service center here. Bucharest is a huge hub for accounting and IT service centers.
I am in the Electricity business.

We support the energy trading with electricity, gas, oil, LNG, etc.
texAZtea
AG
East region of Cameroon
Repeat the Line
ZofranAggie said:

Niger (soon)
racist
Married2AnAggie
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Texas right now... Wouldn't mind coming to Europe for a couple of years. I've always wanted to.
SwissAgg
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

Texas right now... Wouldn't mind coming to Europe for a couple of years. I've always wanted to.

The best way is to learn a language and have special skills. IT and German knowledge brought me to Europe.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
EuropeanAg said:

The best way is to learn a language and have special skills. IT and German knowledge brought me to Europe.
And how do you like it? I graduated college end of summer 2018 so I'm still pretty young but have 4 years in civil const. supplier side. How long do you plan to stay there?
SwissAgg
AG

EuropeanAg said:

And how do you like it? I graduated college end of summer 2018 so I'm still pretty young but have 4 years in civil const. supplier side. How long do you plan to stay there?
I like it, and I am pretty much here to stay. Even if you do it for a few years, it would be an experience

you would never forget.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
EuropeanAg said:

EuropeanAg said:

I like it, and I am pretty much here to stay. Even if you do it for a few years, it would be an experience

you would never forget.
I've recently started looking. I'd love to and I truly don't have my mind made up to going to one place. It's just the whole thought of being over there and being able to take in so much history and being so much closer to a whole lot of "old world stuff" and seeing places my ancestors came from.
SwissAgg
AG

EuropeanAg said:

EuropeanAg said:

you would never forget.
I've recently started looking. I'd love to and I truly don't have my mind made up to going to one place. It's just the whole thought of being over there and being able to take in so much history and being so much closer to a whole lot of "old world stuff" and seeing places my ancestors came from.
If you are serious, start looking at target countries where you have a chance of getting a job.

Research and find out what jobs are in these countries. Don't be afraid to apply.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
EuropeanAg said:

EuropeanAg said:

EuropeanAg said:

you would never forget.
If you are serious, start looking at target countries where you have a chance of getting a job.

Research and find out what jobs are in these countries. Don't be afraid to apply.

Yea I'm going to touch up my resume this week and see what I can find out there. I've mentioned it to the wife and it doesn't sound like she is against it at all IF it certain places that is.
ZondoAggie
AG
Mexico City!
coastalaggie
AG
Jamaal Charles talks good said:

ZofranAggie said:

Niger (soon)
racist
The word you are thinking of has two N in it. Niger is a country in West Africa north of Nigeria.
Fair Winds and Following Seas
ElGoatarod
AG
Soroti, Uganda
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.