Any Ags in Europe?

3,343 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TexasAggie73
Deats99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and daughter are heading there in 6 weeks. What is going on?
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
SwissAgg
AG
Where are they heading specifically? Are you looking for travel tips?
Deats99
AG
Paris, Warsaw, then London, 6 days from now. Mainly looking for a local opinion on the security environment. Thanks
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
SwissAgg
AG
Deats99 said:

Paris, Warsaw, then London, 6 days from now. Mainly looking for a local opinion on the security environment. Thanks
Warsaw will not be a Problem at all. There are very few Muslims there.

In Paris, I would be very aware of the surroundings and not dress like an American.
Since last year, they have beefed up security big time around the main Tourist destinations.

I haven't been to London in a while, but I suspect it is the same as Paris.

Here in Switzerland, it is business as usual.
Deats99
AG
Thank you!
SwissAgg
AG
WhoDatAg said:

Deats99 said:

Warsaw will not be a Problem at all. There are very few Muslims there.

In Paris, I would be very aware of the surroundings and not dress like an American.
Since last year, they have beefed up security big time around the main Tourist destinations.

I haven't been to London in a while, but I suspect it is the same as Paris.

Here in Switzerland, it is business as usual.
When I say don't dress like an American, I mean no Dallas Cowboys, Aggies, or American logo type Shirts.

White tennis shoes are usually a big give away as well. I wouldn't be nervous, and they shouldn't be either

just aware of the surroundings especially at places like Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Mont Marte, etc.
TexasAggie73
AG
My daughter was just in Paris as one of the group leaders with students from UNT and had no issues. They are now in London and all seems fine.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.