Game watch in Toronto

1,956 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieRojolies
texas898
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gonna be in Toronto this weekend. Anyone know of any good college football bars there that'll have the game?
class12of
AG
Watch out. Fans there throw beer cans at people when things don't go their way.
CajunAggie
AG
YYZ
LPMFTAC_2015
AG
Drake's house.
HOEmada
Real Sports bar, next to the Air Canada Centre is the best bar in the city, and they will have the game on. The alumni group usuallly watches games at Shoeless Joe's on King and Duncan, but there were too many people out of town to setup a private room. There should be people watching there, as well.
Frisco - Ag
AG
Sorry. I will be in Rome.
C Loves L
I hear Jose Bautista has no plans this weekend and I'm sure he's gotta nice pad.
tamc2005
AG
People watching? Ok creep. Guess that's a predicable recommendation from someone named HOEmada
LCAggie
HOEmada said:

Real Sports bar, next to the Air Canada Centre is the best bar in the city, and they will have the game on. The alumni group usuallly watches games at Shoeless Joe's on King and Duncan, but there were too many people out of town to setup a private room. There should be people watching there, as well.

You should avoid those places. They usually just have WWE reruns and CFL games playing. You should head over to Buffalo, NY to watch the game.
AggieRojolies
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.