Montana Ags

3,973 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by rather be fishing
Hellcat64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else in southern Montana, Northern Wyoming area? I am near the Bridger MT area.
rather be fishing
AG
I'm in the NW corner of Montana. There's a pretty good group of Ags in the Bozeman area.

We attended a Montana A&M Club event last year over in Three Forks. The club president has put effort into trying to get the club reinvigorated. Here's the page on the Association website:
https://www.aggienetwork.com/club/mntna/montana-aandm-club/
histag10
AG
I used to live in Glendive. You are farther west than most of the Ags I know (we used to do Muster in Miles City with a few Ags from Miles City and Broadus), but I believe there is an A&M Club in Bozeman, and quite a few Ags around there. There were only a handful I knew in Billings, and I know a few of them have since moved.
rather be fishing
AG
There are Musters being lined up in Bozeman and Kalispell this year.
El Chupacabra
Not an Ag but in Billings and work in Laurel.
WhitefishAggie1999
AG
Whitefish, MT here so pretty much the NW corner, too.
rather be fishing
AG
Reggie1999 said:

Whitefish, MT here so pretty much the NW corner, too.
I'm in Noxon
wilhunting
AG
My brother lives in Lakeside and I'm torn between owning in Northwest Montana or Southwest Colorado.
McInnis
AG
Hellcat64 said:

Anyone else in southern Montana, Northern Wyoming area? I am near the Bridger MT area.

I just saw this. I'm in Cody, drove through Bridger day before yesterday on the way to Billings.
TchadAg
AG
Bigfork Montana here !
MontanaAg2008
AG
Whitefish here!
wilhunting
AG
Whitefish
erudite
Howdy folks,

Not in Montana (In an adjacent state) right now but I am looking at a job up in the Kalispell area. Can anyone tell me about the COL and rental situation in the area? I hear it is an absolute nightmare right now, a mechanic friend of mine is paid $75 an hour for work in Eureka/Whitefish. Not sure if this is the correct location to post this.
rather be fishing
AG
erudite said:

Howdy folks,

Not in Montana (In an adjacent state) right now but I am looking at a job up in the Kalispell area. Can anyone tell me about the COL and rental situation in the area? I hear it is an absolute nightmare right now, a mechanic friend of mine is paid $75 an hour for work in Eureka/Whitefish. Not sure if this is the correct location to post this.

Whitefish/Kalispell is going to be very expensive to rent or buy. Hard to compare to where you're currently at without knowing that location.

That area is blowing up like crazy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.