Fellow Ags, I come to you asking for contributions to a worthy cause, the American Heart Association, where my wife has been nominated as a 2022 Go Red Woman of Impact. If you have a moment to spare, please read below, but PLEASE contribute so that more lives can be saved!!

Donation Link

http://www2.heart.org/goto/Michael_and_Sheena_Fannin

Heart Disease struck very close to home and very unexpectedly when my then 38 year old wife, and mother of our two boys, Sheena collapsed in our home. After weeks of tests and a prolonged hospital stay Sheena was identified as high risk for sudden cardiac death, and underwent surgery to implant an ICD. Her abridged story is in the graphic below.

Without modern medical technology and research, it's very likely that Sheena would not be with us today. Funds contributed to the AHA have a direct impact on more research and development for cardiac devices, procedures, and prevention that can save countless more lives. Heart disease is the #1 killer of men and women in the US, and our mission is to stop heart disease in its tracks. Thank you so incredibly much for your support!