Anyone in Gilbert, Arizona? Or nearby?

2,115 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jja79
jja79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Possible move. Wondering how it is.
gggmann
AG
I've called Gilbert home for the last 14 years. It's a great place to live, especially for families.
DaleDoback
Lived there from 2014-17. It's a great place to live. Really awesome location.
jja79
AG
Thanks to you both. Seems to be a really great place. Any thoughts on the Trilogy or Seville areas?
DaleDoback
Trilogy was a good location. Pretty sure it has a decent golf course, although those aren't hard to find there. I was located in Val Vista Lakes. Can speak very highly to that location.
gggmann
AG
They are both on SE corner of town. Both have their own golf course and country club i believe. Trilogy is a 55+ community. I've never been there, so I can't say much about it. Seville looks nice I suppose. I rented a house across the street from it my 1st year here. It's got a pretty wide range of homes. Part of it is gated. BTW, I'm in Morrison Ranch.
jja79
AG
Morrison Ranch is more centrally located isn't it?
gggmann
AG
jja79 said:

Morrison Ranch is more centrally located isn't it?

East Gilbert, about 7 miles north of Seville.
DBill
AG
Currently reside in Seville here in Gilbert. Great community and great elementary school within the neighborhood. Let me know if you have any other questions, been in Gilbert for little more than 3 years.
jja79
AG
Never expected this much feedback but I really appreciate it. Seville Country Club looks really nice. Any thoughts?
DBill
AG
jja79 said:

Never expected this much feedback but I really appreciate it. Seville Country Club looks really nice. Any thoughts?

Seville is very nice, as I said above, I live here in Seville Country Club so might be a little biased. I will say this, our home values have sky rocketed and the amount of homes for sale in the neighborhood has drastically declined.

If you do decide to purchase in Seville, or most of the Valley for that matter, expect to pay over asking and be in a bidding war.

Let me know if you do move out here. Great golf course and club house if you are interested in a club as well.
gggmann
AG
Also, if you move here be prepared for this:

jja79
AG
I've actually talked to the membership director and looked around in March. Looks very nice.
jja79
AG
I grew up in the Big Bend area of Texas so I'm good with really hot and dry. In Houston the last 25 years and still not loving the humidity.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.