Fun stuff to currently do in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, TN?

1,311 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ToddyHill
Gomer95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We (wife and my high school age kids) are going on vacation next week in Gatlinburg, TN next week and staying in a cabin and I wondered if anyone had suggestions of fun things to do or particular restaurants In Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge to check out? Mostly we will be doing outdoor stuff like hiking a lot and are river rafting one day and I want to take my kids to play Hillbilly Golf lol because I played it as a kid but wondered what all else there was in the towns because it's been over 30 years since I was there. And I'm assuming all the businesses are open? Thanks for any info!
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
May I suggest you check out this thread....

https://texags.com/forums/54/topics/3123228/replies/56967447

Hillbilly Golf is still there. I have not personally been there. As a complete aside, if you like Hillbilly Golf, you might want to try Goats on the Roof...it's a Mountain Roller Coaster just outside of Pigeon Forge.

The area is open, with no restrictions. Covid is spiking in Sevier County, but deaths aren't. There is a mask ordinance in place, but honestly, I don't know how well it's enforced.

Just a thought...take a half day trip to Cades Cove over in Townsend, which is in Blount County. My niece and her husband visited us about two weeks ago, and day tripped over there. They loved it. They even saw a Mama bear and her cubs.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.