4th of July in Cali what to do?

1,862 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jock 07
chaca5151
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Visiting LA for the 4th of July... my teenager is doing a conference at UCLA and figured we would join then leave when conference begins.

Anything fun to do on the 4th around here?
Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I have an amazing beautiful soul. Another might tell you I’m a cold-hearted a$$^ole. Believe them both. I don’t treat people badly. I treat them accordingly - unknown
Philip J Fry
AG
Hope you enjoyed the earthquake.
chaca5151
Felt my(our) first ever earthquake! Not cool when you are on the 11th floor of a 12 story hotel..lol
Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I have an amazing beautiful soul. Another might tell you I’m a cold-hearted a$$^ole. Believe them both. I don’t treat people badly. I treat them accordingly - unknown
Philip J Fry
AG
Okay. A couple days a ago was pretty freaky. Today was down right nerve wrecking.
chaca5151
We are at the Dodgers game when the 7.1 hit... that was nuts. I'm ok with the ones during the day but the one that hit at 4am I was not happy with.
Jock 07
AG
chaca5151 said:

Felt my(our) first ever earthquake! Not cool when you are on the 11th floor of a 12 story hotel..lol

We were in our room on the 15th floor in the LAX Hilton for both of them. Crazy experience
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.