Where to watch Aggie Football in Paris?

381 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Towns03
agmike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My family is going to Paris in November, and we'll be there for the A&M at OU game. Does anyone know of a place that might show the game? We found "The Moose" online which appears to be a sports bar, but don't know if it will be on. Thanks!
Jack Ruby
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I spent a good chunk of springtime in Europe. If there was an American sports game I wanted to watch later at night, I'd ask an AI (I used ChatGPT) to figure things out. Always had a sports bar in the vicinity that would have games--I'm sure Paris will be this way. Very helpful.
ATM9000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For college football in Europe be prepared to fire up the VPN.
Towns03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's the time difference? Unless it's 11am game you might be out of luck
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.