Rhine River at historic lows

1,220 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by JMac03
malenurse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not looking good for my Rhine River Cruise in September.

Anyone have a good location for a forecasting mode for European weather. I've looked at Wunderground and Accuweather. Neither is showing any "significant" rainfall.

I guess I should prepare for a lot of bus rides.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
TellMeMore
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NO reason to think Euro weather is any better than what we have. Just did a cruise, mostly by bus. You may not get what you planned.. You can get your own excursions and see some stuff.
harringtontravelco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have you spoken with your travel advisor or directly with the cruise line if you booked on your own? Also, which ship are you sailing on, and in which direction? The ship's design and draft can make a difference depending on water levels
Brooke Harrington
Hyatt Certified Confidant
AmaWaterways Specialist
Certified Sandals Specialist
www.harringtontravelco.com
brooke@harringtontravelco.com
IG: harringtontravelco
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had clients on a Danube Viking cruise this past week. They were bussed an hour from their embarkation point in Budapest. I hadn't heard if they were bussed any beyond that but they didn't tell me if they had yet (flying home today). They did say they had an amzing time.
befitter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JMac03 said:

I had clients on a Danube Viking cruise this past week. They were bussed an hour from their embarkation point in Budapest. I hadn't heard if they were bussed any beyond that but they didn't tell me if they had yet (flying home today). They did say they had an amzing time.


That would be us! We are home. Only issues we had with water was in Budapest.
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
befitter said:

JMac03 said:

I had clients on a Danube Viking cruise this past week. They were bussed an hour from their embarkation point in Budapest. I hadn't heard if they were bussed any beyond that but they didn't tell me if they had yet (flying home today). They did say they had an amzing time.


That would be us! We are home. Only issues we had with water was in Budapest.


Yay!! Glad to hear it was just the one bus. Hope you had an amazing time, I'll be sending a follow-up email today.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.