Rosemary Beach - Florida

2,127 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Whoop Delecto
V8Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Heading there this Friday with the wife. Is there anywhere or anything y'all would recommend (other than pound town)?

Thanks!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
You headed alone just as a couple? If so, that is a really different equation.

Where are you staying? House? The Pearl?

The rooftop bar at the Pearl is pretty cool.

If you're driving, bring bicycles. You can get a long way down 30A with them. There will be lots of families with kids. Have fun.
V8Aggie
AG
We'll have a couple with us for two nights and also have two nights to ourselves. We're staying at The Pointe (2 bedroom condos that looked really nice). Comes with bicycles and also beach chairs with umbrella.

BrokeAssAggie
V8Aggie said:

Heading there this Friday with the wife. Is there anywhere or anything y'all would recommend (other than pound town)?

Thanks!

Pound town on the beach. Honestly, there's really not much more to do than that, other than check out the little shops and enjoy the nice beaches.
TxAg20
AG
Ride your bikes down to Seaside for dinner one night. Ride through Alys Beach houses on the way. Ride to Donut Hole for Breakfast. The pizza place near the post office is decent. Cowgirl Kitchen is good. I haven't had any bad food there. I'll be taking my family for the 4th year at the end of May.
V8Aggie
AG
Thanks!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Oh, and if you have a car, stop by the Publix to stock up on booze. If not, Destin Ice Market 30A at least has beer/wine.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Great Southern Cafe in Seaside

Get the Shrimp and Grits, you're welcome

I'd like to live on 30a someday
Furlock Bones
AG
wild olives in Rosemary is a great place to get some wine, eat some cheeses, etc.
V8Aggie
AG
Arrived today. Hit up Publix for food and booze and stopped by the wild olives for wine and cheese.

This place is beautiful!
aggiepaintrain
AG
shhhhhhhhh don't tell
kcag96
AG
Big Bad Breakfast in Inlet Beach, just east of the tennis courts. Donut Hole is popular, but BBB is just tastier.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Everyone already knows. I swear that everyone I know goes to 30A now.
Whoop Delecto
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.