Breckenridge Ski in/Ski out available Jan/MLK week 2018

8,398 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by lawless89
62strat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EDIT: Jan 16-20 has been booked by Texagger Obi Wan Ginobili. Availability is now Sat 13 with check out on Tues Jan 16. Price reduced 12/18/17. See below.

This is at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 in Breckenridge. It is a fantastic resort with the dedicated Independence 6pack chair lift steps from the resort's locker rooms. The resort is relatively new, 100% timeshare owned (not easily available on the open market), and has tons of amenities:

*Multiple hot tubs and heated pools, indoors and out, with a slide for kids and splash area for little ones. The entire outdoor pool area is heated concrete and has a large fire pit.
*Spa/Salon with grotto
*Movie theater rooms available for private use
*Arcade area with infant/toddler play area
*Playground
*Underground dedicated parking
*Free on demand shuttle to and from anywhere in downtown Breck.
*2-3 minute walk to the free gondola which goes to peak 8 or downtown Breck.
*Onsite restaurant and bar, including happy hour bar in the lobby with service to the pools
*Fitness facility
*Locker rooms to store equipment/shoes is located literally 50' from the slope area, where you can pop on skis and ski about 100' to the Independence lift. At end of the day you can ski to 50' from the locker room entrance.
*Peak 8 (short gondola ride) has babysitting from 8-4 if you have real little ones.

http://www.grandlodgeonpeak7.com/
For a whole slew of pictures, I found this site:
https://www.oyster.com/breckenridge/hotels/grand-lodge-on-peak-7/photos/

The Grand Lodge has over 85% 'Excellent' or 'Very good' approval rating, (90% for 'family' traveler type), on Trip advisor.

The room is a suite in the south building (guaranteed) which is by the lift/locker rooms/pool, and listed for slope facing (not guaranteed; if they have unexpected repairs or what have you, it may not be slope facing). If it's not slope facing, it faces downtown Breck, so either is a great choice.

The suite sleeps 4. It has a dedicated bedroom with views, plus a living room with a hide-a-bed with posturepedic mattress. Separating the bedroom and living room is the full bathroom as well as the well-equipped kitchenette with microwave, mini fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and stove top. It's perfect for a family of 4 or 1 or 2 couples.

A few pics. Visit oyster link above to see every nook and cranny of the entire resort.
Exterior showing proximity of lift. Locker rooms are to the left of the pool area.

Proximity of Independence super chair lift from the pool area

*************************************************************************************

The two adjacent resorts, One ski hill (peak 8) is $775 per night and Crystal peak lodge (peak 7, a 1 bedroom, they don't have suites), is $650 per night during this specific week, after fees and taxes. Going rates at Grand lodge are similar.

EDIT: The rate for Sat 1/13 through Tues 1/16 is $1450 $750. This is 65% off of market rate.

A few terms:
*100% due up front to take it off the market.
*Paypal
*As soon as funds are cleared, I will put the reservation in your name. You can receive an email confirmation showing your name with check in and check out dates. This is common practice for this resort, which is 100% timeshare owned. I have done this for the Texagger who bought Tues-Sat.

0% refundable

I can provide the email of the Texagger who rented the second half of the week if you wish.

Tcw5457 at yahoo dot com

Scriffer
AG
I'm the guy who just rented from strat. Can't endorse the place enough. By the time we were there, Peak 7 had closed for the season, but even getting over to Peak 8 was a breeze with the gondola. It's also the only place I've ever been with theater rooms that actually work...and they're awesome.

Happy to answer any other questions y'all have, and I'd be all over this if I wouldn't have a 4-month old in January of 2018.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Friend has a place up at the Grand Lodge. Stayed there several times. Makes me not want to ski anywhere else.
Shilo
AG
One of my favorite places to ski/board/stay. Peak 7 is the best in Breck.
wilhunting
AG
I am biased but this area is the absolute best! Wife and I named our daughter Breck.
62strat
AG
Bump..
62strat
AG
Bump
62strat
AG
Monthly bump
tbone94
AG
do you have any availability presidents day weekend?
62strat
AG
No, only the week listed.
NoHo Hank
AG
Interested in that, but doesn't make sense for me at the moment. If it's not off the market, I'll get back to you in a month or so.
62strat
AG
No worries. If this post is still here, it's still available.
62strat
AG
Monthly bump
Obi Wan Ginobili
I'm interested in splitting this up with someone if you have anybody like me looking for 3-4 days instead of 7.

obiwgt@gmail.com
62strat
AG
Monthly bump and update. The nights of 16-20 have been booked.

Still available is check in Sat. Jan 13 check out Tues Jan 16th. MLK is Mon the 15th.

62strat
AG
Monthly bump. Same as before:

The nights of 16-20 have been booked by a texagger.
Check in Sat. Jan 13, check out Tues. Jan 16th is still available. MLK is Mon the 15th.

I'm going to advertise locally closer to opening weekend (thanksgiving), so get it while you can.
62strat
AG
bump
62strat
AG
Bump
Jock 07
AG
Man I hope y'all get some snow soon, looks like everything in CO I-70 and North is in rough shape right now
62strat
AG
Yeh this season so far we've only had 2 snow days amd this morning a thin sheet.
Almost made it through November entirely without snow, which is crazy.
62strat
AG
Bump and price reduction.

Snow is slow to fall this season, so I'm dropping the price. 3 nights for $750. This is a huge discount off of standard rates.
Book now while it's available.

10andBOUNCE
AG
Good deal. If it were a week later I might be able to fit this trip in.

Good luck getting it sold!
62strat
AG
Yeh it's a great deal for whoever jumps on it, (though the skiing might not be the best)

But if not, I guess we're going to Breck that weekend hah.
62strat
AG
30" of snow in the last week.. but I'm keeping the low price. Secure it now! Flights will start to go up if you wait much longer.

bkag9824
AG
Shame you don't have availability this weekend. Know of anybody trying to secure a last minute deal for Fri - 1/1?
62strat
AG
No I don't. That's a hard week to come by last minute I'm sure.
MW13
AG
Whats the ballpark for adult lift tickets? Is there a cheaper way to get them then just walking up and buying them? Trying to convince the wife just got to see if I can make the numbers work for a spur of the moment trip.
bkag9824
AG
Most resorts offer a 10-15% discount by buying online in advance.

Can also check out liftopia.com for deals.
Jock 07
AG
Don't know if they're doing it this year or not but the past few years you could get a BOGO lift ticket at copper by buying a tank of gas at shell, might look into that.
62strat
AG
MW13 said:

Whats the ballpark for adult lift tickets? Is there a cheaper way to get them then just walking up and buying them? Trying to convince the wife just got to see if I can make the numbers work for a spur of the moment trip.
Do you mean Breck? You can buy 3 pack online, it's about $145ea, compared to window price of $170 for a single day.

Prices vary of course all around CO. Are you implying you might be interested in the suite I'm advertising, or just making a general comment?
Jock 07
AG
Whoops my comment about copper probably threw everything off, didn't pay attention to which thread I was posting on
MW13
AG
Your place but doesn't look like its gonna work out for us on short notice. Best of luck.
62strat
AG
Bump.. it's within 10 days; My final reduction is to $550. Any last minute takers?

This is over 75% off. This is room at this resort is $700+ a night.
kwammer
sent you an email re: this.
10andBOUNCE
AG
I am reaching out to a few friends as well
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.