Waterfront Family Vacation Spot

1,077 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Endo Ag
dummble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So last year my family (Wife, kid, Brother, Sister, Parents) rented a house on Mustang Island for a really long weekend. We had a Blast. We love Corpus. Kayak Fishing, Surf fishing, Kings Inn, shrimp boil, sunrise walks and sunsets. My daughter loved the water and the aquarium. It was laid back but jam packed with activities since I grew up in Corpus and knew the area.

So this year I want to do the same but different. I was thinking about Matagorda Bay or Port Arthur or Galveston. Or a lake.

It just has to be in kid friendly driving distance from Houston and water.

Ideas?

Federale01
AG
Port Arthur or Port Aransas? I would say if you meant Port Arthur to eliminate that one immediately.
Matsui
AG
here is a post just down from your post

https://texags.com/forums/54/topics/2826497
Premium
AG
Matsui said:

here is a post just down from your post

https://texags.com/forums/54/topics/2826497

Thanks for the plug.

It's crazy how many inquiries we've got in the last 5 days. Everyone is booking summer trips much earlier than I ever did... probably explains why I always have slim pickings.
10andBOUNCE
AG
If you had a blast just do the same thing, especially if it's just the same Texas Coast.
dummble
AG
I think this is the same thing in a different location

I guess since we did my favorite Corpus things last year I do not need to do them again. So we are not limited to Port A or Corpus.
Endo Ag
AG
Gulf shores or Destin. Sand and water way better East of the Mississippi Delta.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.