lego land California - kids

1,035 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by ME92
HDeathstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has anyone taken thier kids to Lego land -Cali. Have a 5 and 3 year old?
HollywoodBQ
AG
We took our kids there when one was 3 turning 4 and the other one was 6. We all absolutely loved it. The kids liked driving the cars the best. There are two different classes of cars. One for older kids 6+ maybe and one for younger kids maybe 3-5.

The kids also like the water rides and there's one where you get the opportunity to spray each other with water. They liked that and on a hot afternoon, it felt good. We went to the SD Zoo the day before and Disneyland two days after. We probably had the most fun at Legoland.
ME92
AG
There was a water play area for the kids to get absolutely soaking wet. It would be a good idea to bring at least one set of dry clothes (including underwear, socks and shoes) for everybody.
Check out the massive Rainbow-type play set in the back (I hope that it's still there). The thing was three to four levels tall and big enough to get lost in, literally. I wanted to play on it.
There was display that showed how the lego blocks are manufactured. Kinda cool if you're a engineer geek like me.
This park has lots of physical stuff for the kids to actually do. There are helicoptors that you control high you go by cranking or monorail-type cars that only moved if you pedaled. The place is pretty cool.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.