Astros ticket sales

1,530 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by AgRyan04
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
WTF? My wife and I normally go to 10-12 games per year at MMP plus a game or two in Arlington. Now you have to buy tickets from from one group before you have access to the balance of the sched plus you can't pick your seats as you are now told you have two seats but not where they are. Not a very friendly system Mr Crane… **** t**s.
chlavinka
AG
Do what?
Booma94
AG
I don't think single game tickets are available yet. They're trying to push 3-5 game mini-packages. I tried to get tickets for another team as well and had the same issue.
CFTXAG10
AG
Single game tickets for season ticket holders went on sale yesterday so I think public will happen soon
Marvin
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Single game tickets for season ticket holders went on sale yesterday so I think public will happen soon

Should be tomorrow, if I remember correctly.
monarch
S
I believe that's correct
Peace for Ukraine!
The Porkchop Express
monarch said:

WTF? My wife and I normally go to 10-12 games per year at MMP plus a game or two in Arlington. Now you have to buy tickets from from one group before you have access to the balance of the sched plus you can't pick your seats as you are now told you have two seats but not where they are. Not a very friendly system Mr Crane… **** t**s.
Careful with the emoticon, it can get you banned for a year.
Booma94
AG
Just got an email stating Astros single-game tickets are on sale.
monarch
S
I'll be online when I get home in a few Hours.
Peace for Ukraine!
Farmer1906
AG
Between season tickets (record high) and sales this morning, it feels like inventory is way down. Crane is already making up his money he dished out to Hader & Tuve.
AgRyan04
It looks like single games through June is available

Dumb that I can't buy tickets later than that.

Also, man, tickets are just sooooo expensive that I can't justify buying for games that I'm not super into
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.