Rangers Championship Gearm

2,577 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Cromagnum
Ag97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So where's the best place to buy a couple hats or t-shirts? I checked Academy here in Bryan earlier today but no dice on gear yet. I'm afraid the stuff I see online is going to be cheap crap that falls apart after a few wearings.
chickencoupe16
AG
Supposedly Rally House was going to maybe get some but they didn't have it when they opened this morning. I went ahead and ordered off of MLB Shop
ChoppinDs40
AG
Rally house and academy

Oops. See your in BCS. Try internet.
_lefraud_
AG
DICKS
Rally House
Fanatics

It's 2023 man, just order online
The Brazos Kid
ChoppinDs40 said:

Rally house and academy

Oops. See your in BCS. Try internet.
There are 2 Rally Houses in town: Texas/George Bush (where Pier 1 was) and the mall.
gibby03
AG
Order from Rallyhouse online and whatever you don't like you can take it back to the Rallyhouse store here in BCS. They accept online order returns in store.

I probably have $700 worth of gear headed my way from Rallyhouse and MLB Shop because I don't ever know what size of these tshirt materials is going to fit me well. I just order two sizes, figure it out and then send it/take it back of whatever doesn't fit.
chick79
AG
I ordered a hat off MLB Shop with expedited delivery. Hoping to get it in time to wear to Mississippi State game next Saturday so I can piss off some Astros fans who I know will be there.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
The Rally House at George Bush and Texas had signs up the other day saying they have Rangers Postseason gear so I would assume that would mean World Series gear
gibby03
AG
Michael Cera Palin said:

The Rally House at George Bush and Texas had signs up the other day saying they have Rangers Postseason gear so I would assume that would mean World Series gear

That was the World Series stuff. I went in there on Thursday and they didn't have Championship gear yet. Said they would get some but it will be very limited.

We are too close to the Houston market so they aren't going to get a bunch. Same reason the Academy here doesn't have a bunch or long lines like when the Astros won it.

Your best bet is to order online and have it shipped. In my opinion.
chickencoupe16
AG
Michael Cera Palin said:

I can't speak to anytime after Thursday morning but then, their postseason gear meant ALCS champions and "going to the" World Series gear.
chick79
AG
Pretty sure they are trying to unload AL championship gear before the other stuff comes in.
TwoTimeAg
AG
Academy in Brenham has no plans to carry "any" Rangers, Stars or Mavericks items since "no one who comes in here" would care about any of those teams per their store managers.
chickencoupe16
AG
TwoTimeAg said:

Academy in Brenham has no plans to carry "any" Rangers, Stars or Mavericks items since "no one who comes in here" would care about any of those teams per their store managers.

College Station said basically the same thing. I can see Brenham (even though it's still dumb) but College Station? Probably 1/4 or more of A&M students are from DFW!
cupofjoe04
AG
TwoTimeAg said:

Let me guess where those butthurt managers are from...

nai06
AG
chick79 said:

I ordered a hat off MLB Shop with expedited delivery. Hoping to get it in time to wear to Mississippi State game next Saturday so I can piss off some Astros fans who I know will be there.

This you?

chick79
AG
No. I didn't go to that game.
rgag12
AG
TwoTimeAg said:

Ask them to point on the doll where Adolis hurt them.
Cromagnum
AG
Ag97 said:

So where's the best place to buy a couple hats or t-shirts? I checked Academy here in Bryan earlier today but no dice on gear yet. I'm afraid the stuff I see online is going to be cheap crap that falls apart after a few wearings.

Kind of like the majority of the squads they field. At least this years merch should hold up better than normal.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.