Playoff Baseball

1,290 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by agsalaska
Player To Be Named Later
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is on the level of Playoff Hockey as far as intensity and stress. I don't think there's any other sports that will keep you on edge an entire game.

This has been so fun, but the hanging on every pitch and AB is probably taking years off our lives
agsalaska
AG
I will say one thing, that was the loudest stadium I have ever been in last night. I was sitting 14 rows up in right field just inside the right field line and it was deafening.
TexasAggies06
AG
I rewatched it several times just to listen to the crowd. Maybe the loudest crowd noise I have ever heard on TV in any game, any sport. Announcers were great in just being quiet for a minute and soaking it all in.
jkag89
Glad you are enjoying it. Nothing turns the screws quite like postseason baseball. Last season's LDSs were so much fun I did not watch a snap of football, college or pro, that weekend (helped that it was an Aggies bye week).
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Been a die hard Rangers fan since college, 32 years now. I'd watch virtually every Rangers game in the evenings and listen to them on the radio if driving. That's made this incredibly stressful yet a blast
AlwaysNextYear89
AG
100% agree with you. Was at game 3 of the 05 World Series and several playoff games in recent years (game 6 of 19 LCS most notably), and the atmosphere at Minute Maid was incredible. *whispers* might even be better than a Saturday at Kyle *gasp*

Enjoy it and cherish that experience. You never know how many of those you will get to enjoy.
KNM2020
AG
agsalaska said:

I will say one thing, that was the loudest stadium I have ever been in last night. I was sitting 14 rows up in right field just inside the right field line and it was deafening.

I know some Aggies that were at the game who said it rivaled Kyle Field, I wasn't there so I can't say but it sounded loud af

(Being inside certainly helps, and us DFW ags are some hungry ass baseball fans too)
agsalaska
AG
It rivaled old Kyle Field. It was a lot louder than new Kyle Field. It was insane
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.