Can we play the Rangers every game?

7,952 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by fc2112
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is fun.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HarryRocket
Dang, you're decorated. All you need next is an eggplant and a crown next to the 100.
dermdoc
AG
HarryRocket said:

Dang, you're decorated. All you need next is an eggplant and a crown next to the 100.

We have Ranger fans talking about Reid Ryan and trash can stuff from six years ago or more.

And in 2017 Astros won more road games than home games. With no trash cans.

There is no more butt hurt fan base than Ranger fans. And I get it. If I was a Rangers fan I might need psych help.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Add a trash can to this posters decorations
dermdoc
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

Fine with me. At least I have a decoration. Rangers have zero.
TexasAggiesWin
S
dermdoc said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

Fine with me. At least I have a decoration. Rangers have zero.

Still waiting on my Nellie in RF decoration!!!! Ha have yet to receive it
LarryElder
Damm DFW sports are horrid I feel sorry for their fans
FtBendTxAg
AG
Imagine being a rangers fan and losing such a huge division lead to daddy. They thought they were relevant for a few minutes

You know all those all stars.
JWinTX
LarryElder said:

It does suck. Rangers are in an epic meltdown collapse. Cowboys disappoint every year under our circus tent that our Carnival Barker runs. And nobody cares about the NBA.

So that leaves the Stars, who lost in the WCF to Vegas, who won the Stanley Cup. That's all we got.

I'm incredibly jealous of what you Houston fans have enjoyed with the Astros run since 2017. I hope y'all enjoy it as much as you can. It's just not normal to go to 6 straight ALCS . Don't care about cheating…that's just amazing.
CampingAg
AG
Next year the Rangers could have an 81 game lead with 81 to go and I wouldn't trust it.
CampingAg
AG
JWinTX said:

LarryElder said:

It does suck. Rangers are in an epic meltdown collapse. Cowboys disappoint every year under our circus tent that our Carnival Barker runs. And nobody cares about the NBA.

So that leaves the Stars, who lost in the WCF to Vegas, who won the Stanley Cup. That's all we got.

I'm incredibly jealous of what you Houston fans have enjoyed with the Astros run since 2017. I hope y'all enjoy it as much as you can. It's just not normal to go to 6 straight ALCS . Don't care about cheating…that's just amazing.

Including all those nut punch OT losses.
PatriotAg02
AG
Classless
Mike Elko
AG
I have no dog in the fight, but... Wow, how old are you, OP? You seem pathetic and insecure, at best. Enjoy your night.
Unemployed
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

I have no dog in the fight, but... Wow, how old are you, OP? You seem pathetic and insecure, at best. Enjoy your night.
We're suppose to be rivals, right? A little banter got y'all all worked up.

When the Astros were losing 100 games a season and y'all were kicking our asses, y'all talked sht. The same when the Astros got caught cheating.

Rangers' fans are soft.
sonnysixkiller
AG
Wonder if the Ranger organization had to have additional baseballs delivered during this power display. Hell I lost count has to be somewhat depressing to take an ass whipping like this night after night.
cupofjoe04
AG
RealTalk said:

AustinAg2012 said:

When the Astros were losing 100 games a season and y'all were kicking our asses, y'all talked sht. The same when the Astros got caught cheating.

Rangers' fans are soft.

There is literally a thread dedicated solely for this purpose. Starting a new thread just to try and rub salt in the wound is what makes OP look bad.

Although classless crap is just par for the course for H-Town, in my experience.
Unemployed
AG
cupofjoe04 said:

RealTalk said:

AustinAg2012 said:

Rangers' fans are soft.

There is literally a thread dedicated solely for this purpose. Starting a new thread just to try and rub salt in the wound is what makes OP look bad.

Although classless crap is just par for the course for H-Town, in my experience.
Getting mad because OP started a new thread....that is child's play.

Go cry some more.

cupofjoe04
AG
pirmag
AG
After this week, I probably would not have looked at this thread if I were a Rangers fan. but I am an Astros fan who watched them play as the Colt 45's.
dermdoc
AG
pirmag said:

After this week, I probably would not have looked at this thread if I were a Rangers fan. but I am an Astros fan who watched them play as the Colt 45's.
I did too. Saw a lot of great players up close. Sandy Koufax, Don Drysdale, Willie Mays, etc.
94chem
AustinAg2012 said:

He's like 75, or at least looks that old. When he's not yelling at umpires, he's handing out Accutane prescriptions, which are far more dangerous than the vaccine that sent him into endless rants.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
South Platte
AustinAg2012 said:

He talks a big Christian game on here, this brother in Christ stuff, but yet he never misses an opportunity to antagonize people on any topic. Maybe he's a solid person in real life but Texags brings out the worst in him.
TAMUworkingAG
Rangers are done, that was pathetic. Who has best pitching between Astros and Mariners? Who ever that is wins the title. As the old saying goes "good pitching beats good hitting every time". Rangers may not win another game, they pitch position players and just lost one if their best hitters and if he doesn't come back Rangers are definitely done. Rangers might be the worst collapse I have ever seen at seasons end, they may make history by not winning another game.
BMX Bandit
Quote:

Rangers may not win another game,
they will win today

Quote:

Rangers might be the worst collapse I have ever seen at seasons end, they may make history by not winning another game.

because you just started watching baseball this year
dermdoc
AG
South Platte said:

AustinAg2012 said:

He talks a big Christian game on here, this brother in Christ stuff, but yet he never misses an opportunity to antagonize people on any topic. Maybe he's a solid person in real life but Texags brings out the worst in him.

I thought pokeing harmless fun at rivals was part of the fun of sports.
Like Ranger fans did relentlessly until recently. And we took it. And smiled.

I guess you think differently.

And I never use vulgarity or personal attacks which is different than a lot of posters on here.

And please link where I have "antagonized people" on any topic? Other than Ranger fans? Why the ad homs?

The Obama thing was 13 years ago.

Why can't we all just enjoy some good natured ribbing? When did we get so sensitive?

BTHO Miami!
dermdoc
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Rangers may not win another game,
they will win today

Quote:

Rangers might be the worst collapse I have ever seen at seasons end, they may make history by not winning another game.

because you just started watching baseball this year
Agree. Lots of baseball to be played.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Update?

And I promise ....winning Game 7 was more fun
GigEmRangers75455
Chirp chirp chirp
Roger Kint
AG
Can someone go check to make sure derm is ok? This one has to hurt.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Can we play the Rangers every game?
At your house? Sure!
Player To Be Named Later
AG

chick79
AG
What's fun was watching the Astros lose every home game of the seven game series for the second time ever in postseason history. Go Rangers!
Jack Ruby
Go outside to your driveway and bang loudly on a trashcan. Should be cathartic for you.
Proposition Joe
dermdoc is my favorite Texags clown. Never fails.
3rd Platoon
AG
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.