Astros - Youth Peña Jersey

1,785 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by WES2006AG
wmitchell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My 6 year old wants a Peña jersey. I can't find one anywhere in kids sizes (online) unless a sketchy website. I could create my own but then it doesnt have the Ñ, but a regular N (no special characters allowed)

Am I being too picky? I want it to be legit. Do you know of where I can find one that isn't a scam?
aftershock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Apparently Astros jerseys are just hard to come by right now. I was looking for a blank Blue Alternate (like the one they were wearing in game 6) and I can't find one anywhere. I don't even want the WS patch or anything. Still Sold out everywhere.
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was at game 2 and I swear I got the very last Pena jersey in the entire stadium…

if you're in Houston I'd try to go by the team store and see what they have there, and if anything maybe they can tell you when it will be in. It may take a while but I promise at some point in the near future they will be everywhere. Pena Mania is just getting started
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
aftershock said:

Apparently Astros jerseys are just hard to come by right now. I was looking for a blank Blue Alternate (like the one they were wearing in game 6) and I can't find one anywhere. I don't even want the WS patch or anything. Still Sold out everywhere.
+1. I told my wife this is what I wanted for Christmas and she can't find one anywhere either. I'm planning to stop by MMP in the next week or so to check and see if they have any there.
wmitchell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
spadilly said:

aftershock said:

Apparently Astros jerseys are just hard to come by right now. I was looking for a blank Blue Alternate (like the one they were wearing in game 6) and I can't find one anywhere. I don't even want the WS patch or anything. Still Sold out everywhere.
+1. I told my wife this is what I wanted for Christmas and she can't find one anywhere either. I'm planning to stop by MMP in the next week or so to check and see if they have any there.


I called and was told you could custom make it in person with the correct "n". I'm going to have a friend go see if they can do it (I am in SA)
htxag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Related, but do they have toddler jerseys? Probably 3T? Only thing I see online is youth sizes.
wmitchell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
htxag09 said:

Related, but do they have toddler jerseys? Probably 3T? Only thing I see online is youth sizes.


I haven't seen real jerseys just the fake T-shirt ones. My youngest kid would really be a 4T/5T but I'm going youth S and letting him grow into it….. it's gonna be huge on him!
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Stopped by the MMP store today looking for two things…kids Space City uniforms and an adult blue alternate uniform for me.

Kids space city uniforms? Nonexistent. Orange kids uniforms? Only two orange Bregman uniforms, both kids L.

Adult blue alternate uniforms? Only 3XL and 4XL. Plenty of white unis with the WS Champ patch.

No Peña adult uniforms except for Space City. And no kids Peña anything.
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want to get a Peña Space City jersey for my daughter. She's petite, but still an adult. I guess the MMP store is the best bet?
wmitchell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
From what I have gotten, the only way to do it is the make your own. Peña jerseys have been sold out for months based off what I was told
aftershock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
White, non World Series Peña jerseys in stock at Academy at I10 and Bunker Hill. No youth ones though…
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aftershock said:

White, non World Series Peña jerseys in stock at Academy at I10 and Bunker Hill. No youth ones though…

You can always have a WS patch put on if that is a deal breaker as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.