Texas Aggie, Brooks Raley takes a stand for God!

1,550 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Gramercy Riffs
DFW/East Texas Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good Bull!

Brooks Raley and 4 other Tamp Bay Rays players stand-up against the sodomy agenda.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/5-mlb-players-take-a-stand-for-god-and-rebuke-degenerate-lgbt-pride/?utm_source=featured&utm_campaign=usa
The Porkchop Express
DFW/East Texas Ag said:

Good Bull!

Brooks Raley and 4 other Tamp Bay Rays players stand-up against the sodomy agenda.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/5-mlb-players-take-a-stand-for-god-and-rebuke-degenerate-lgbt-pride/?utm_source=featured&utm_campaign=usa
Whoever in the Rays' marketing department who is calling this promotion "the sodomy agenda" should be fired!
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Big Cat `93
AG
The Dodgers and Giants are supposed to be having a "pride" game sometime soon. I'll be interested to see if any players take a powder on that one. A lot more pressure to take part out there than in Tampa.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Seems like a very Jesus-y thing to do. Those boys are HEROES!
6th Ag
AG
Good for Brooks.
AstroAggie15
AG
Politics or religion board please
Gramercy Riffs
AG
AstroAggie15 said:

Politics or religion board please

It's a baseball topic. Be an adult and either learn to discuss something you aren't comfortable with or allow others to do so. It's its own thread - you knew what it would entail and didn't have to click on it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.