Insperity Club - Minute Maid

3,047 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by baseballaficionado
SalesAg13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone sat in the Insperity Club for an Astros game? Looking at tickets for an upcoming game and wondering if it is worth it.

BadAggie
AG
It's nice but it's not the cat's meow. The big attraction was the food, counters, and waitstaff. That was 8 or so years ago though.
NonReg81
BadAggie said:

It's nice but it's not the cat's meow. The big attraction was the food, counters, and waitstaff. That was 8 or so years ago though.
CFTXAG10
AG
I would call and see if you can upgrade your tickets to include access to the Gallagher club
Farmer1906
AG
Isnt that out in CF? Seems like a terrible view if you care about the game. Insperity Club is right behind home.
BadAggie
AG
Insperity Club has good view of field but you are a little distance away and also under a ceiling (can't see roof).

For actual game watching experience I would go with one of the field level 100 sections
CFTXAG10
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Isnt that out in CF? Seems like a terrible view if you care about the game. Insperity Club is right behind home.

Gallagher is on the 3rd base/left field side. I liked it because you can stay as long as you like and even go back after the game, or go sit in your actual seats. Good food options with classics like nachos/dogs and then other higher end stuff. Nice full size bar.
jetch17
AG
Can you get Gallagher access separately? That sounds pretty good
Farmer1906
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Gallagher is on the 3rd base/left field side. I liked it because you can stay as long as you like and even go back after the game, or go sit in your actual seats. Good food options with classics like nachos/dogs and then other higher end stuff. Nice full size bar.
I was thinking of the Lexus Field Club.
CFTXAG10
AG
jetch17 said:

Can you get Gallagher access separately? That sounds pretty good
Yes you can. Gotta call the Astros ticket line I believe.
halibut sinclair
Club Level behind home plate or GTFO
baseballaficionado
halibut sinclair said:

Club Level behind home plate or GTFO

The Diamond Club is very nice! I went in there one time and they had a huge seafood tower right after you walked in. There was other delicious food, but that cold seafood tower was awesome.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.