Jack of All Trades - Netflix baseball card doc

1,886 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mike Elko
Big Al 1992
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interesting premise but couldn't stand the filmmakers. Worth watching for nostalgia purposes - card shows, card shops, pricing guides. I had rookie Darryl Strawberry, Dave Winfield, and Rickey Henderson cards that I thought would pay for my first car so the part of the film discussing how the entire speculative market collapsed was interesting. Worth a watch but FF thru the family stuff.
Andyzipp
AG
I dunno. If my father walked out when I was 13 years old and never returned, I might be a little bit of a self-important *******, too.

On the other hand, I could fully relate to thinking you had boxes of valuable items only to find out they were worthless.
Bunk Moreland
I turned it off after 10 minutes. I wanted to watch but couldn't do it with the filmmakerrs/production.
Mike Elko
AG
Watched last month. Not great, but interesting intel regarding card industry. The father angle was strange, as was the man himself. He was so nonchalant about everything. People are nuts.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.