Minute Maid Park - Parking

1,153 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ag-in-a-Box
Cinco Ranch Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The last time I went to an Astros game was 2004. I'm going to tonight's game as my daughter is part of a junior high choir that will be performing the National Anthem.

My recollection for where to park is to just find an open spot somewhere, or there are lots that cost $20 or so. Is this still the case? Is there any particular location I should avoid or should look for?
halibut sinclair
There's a surface parking lot one block over from Minute Maid at Crawford and Capitol. That's where we always park - it's usually around $20.
agsquirrel97
AG
Monday night game, parking ought to be without much hassle.

If you need to leave heading north I would park in lot at Franklin/Chenevert, you can hit entrance to 59N easy.

If you are heading south I normally park on Chartres and Capitol or Chartres and Texas, both of those lots are fairly easy to get out of if there is not Soccer game. (Emancipation to Jefferson St for 45 south)
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Thanks for the suggestions.

Ended up finding a parking garage at Austin and Preston, two blocks from the Center Field entrance to MMP, for $10.

Knew I was in for a long night when Peacock went to a full count on the game's first batter, but at least it was an easy path out once we had enough of bad baseball.
BarryProfit
See you in another 15 years!
Ag-in-a-Box
AG
BarryProfit said:

See you in another 15 years!

Doubtful. His daughter might be out of junior high by then.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.