Fenway Park

2,756 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Carlo4
WC94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heading to Boston on Aug 23rd and going to catch the Red Sox v Indians. Where is the best section to sit for under $100 per ticket for anybody in the know?
chico
AG
Near Field level by the right-field foul pole is a cool seat. You are also very close to the visitor's bullpen. If you are on the lower deck down first or third baseline, make sure you are not behind one of the structural supports for the upper deck bleachers. There are some seats that are totally obstructed view.
GrapevineAg 1998
AG
I used this site when we saw the Rangers in 2016, it helps you avoid any obstructed view seat. I think you can also see ticket prices for available seats through Ace Tickets, who I believe are the official resale partner of the Red Sox, so you should be able to find seats in your price range.

http://www.preciseseating.com/
jetch17
AG
Were going on the 22nd, and i picked up a couple Right Field Roof Box tickets on the front row for $65/each a couple days ago
AustinAg2K
I went to watch the Sox play the Indians last year. I found it incredibly easy to just sit wherever I wanted. They have a walkway between the lowest section (4 or 5 rows) and the one just above it. The walkway goes around most of the stadium. Find an entrance anywhere to the walkway and there is no one checking tickets after that. I turned my upper deck ticket into sixth row directly behind home plate. I sat next to an old Nunn who was yelling insults at the Indian pitcher all night.
Coog97
I know it's not Philly, but get a Fenway cheesesteak.
StEdsCOOG
I'm catching the Astros there 9/07 - 9/09. Texans play at New England that weekend so if the Stros are Sunday Night baseball I'll catch them both that day. This will be my first time to Fenway.
WC94
AG
Quote:

I found it incredibly easy to just sit wherever I wanted. They have a walkway between the lowest section (4 or 5 rows) and the one just above it. The walkway goes around most of the stadium. Find an entrance anywhere to the walkway and there is no one checking tickets after that. I turned my upper deck ticket into sixth row directly behind home plate.

So, is it possible to scalp cheap tickets and just roam?
AustinAg2K
I had zero issues roaming when I went. The only place they were really checking tickets was on top of the monster. Of course, the stadium was only about 50-75% full when I went. Since their in first this year, it could be different.
HECUBUS
AG
digging tunnels
AG
Do your self a favor and go to the bleacher bar. It's the bar looking thru centerfield
94chem
Every seat at Fenway is a good one. They are all close to the field. If you sit 30 rows up on the RF line, you still be closer than 95% of the seats at MMP or Globe Life.
jetch17
AG
looking at the daily tours, im going to try and grab the "gameday tour" which is right before gametime. I guess they only offer them to walkups the day-of ... anyone ever done one of those outside of the 'normal' tours earlier in the day?
digging tunnels
AG
Do the tour jetch. It is fuggin awesome. So much history inside. Take you around all over stadium and top of green monster. It's fantastic. Won't regret it
jetch17
AG
i definitely want to do the tour either way (i can buy the regular daily tour tickets online for earlier in the day). Was just curious how popular/hard to get the "gameday tour" tickets were. Reading up on it, it looks like you get early admission to the stadium at 4:10 (3 hours before gametime) and get to go out during warmups on the warning track/inside & top of green monster etc.

Looking forward to it!
HECUBUS
AG
The fans are the best thing about Fenway. That place rocks like Olsen in '89.
digging tunnels
AG
I think one of the best part of Fenway is the ambiance around the stadium pregame as well. Bars are packed and people all walking along streets. Good pregame scene
WC94
AG
Damn, waited a little too long a prices went up. Got Section 43 Row 9 for $99/ticket. Thanks for the advice, I do not have an obstructed view.
Davanji84
AG
did the tour last fall

One word - FANTASTIC!

If you love baseball, it's a must do.
Carlo4
AG
Sat on the monster inaugural year. Pricey but worth it. Everyone around me knew I was from Texas and bought rounds all night. Great group of fans.
jetch17
AG
Wicked pissah time last night ... Bleacher Bar before the game was a high time

David_Puddy
AG
You suck, you wanker
Cy_Tolliver
Dude Idk but I was up there last fall and the Yankees were in town. The cheapest seat I could find was $275. Not paying that for a baseball game, and I've been to pretty much every major league park except Fenway, including two opening days at Wrigley.
WestTxAg16
AG
Took my first trip to Fenway in April on Marathon weekend. Sunday day game...30 degrees and snowing and I wasn't fully prepared for that (piss poor planning - I know). Had very similar seats to the above pic behind home. Wasn't the most ideal experience but I am hoping to go back next season later in the year after it warms up.
Carlo4
AG
Was there on Sunday with the lady. Grandstand section 17 row 8.

De Grom vs Sale
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.