Good luck tonight Rockets

896 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by Muy
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Please make the 2nd round so that my Mavs can beat their ever-lovin' asses!
george07
AG
I saw on another thread that you are 40 years old. If that's true, you live a very pathetic life.
Muy
AG
What's the difference of posting here in your 20's, 30's, or 40's. I've been a poster going back to Austin360.com since my 20's. You don't know me boy, move on.
george07
AG
There's a big difference. Hostile is annoying, but the guy is only 21 years old. I guess he has nothing better to do. You on the other hand are a grown man, who should be a lot more mature, and have something better to do than try to bait people, and talk **** on a message board. But whatever, you're right I don't know you, nor do I want to know you.
NewArmyAg
quote:
What's the difference of posting here in your 20's, 30's, or 40's. I've been a poster going back to Austin360.com since my 20's. You don't know me boy, move on.

You've been posting on internet message boards for 20 years?

wow
The Beef01
AG
george07 is pretty much planting a "For Sale by Owner" sign straight up your ass Muy.
Muy
AG
Sounds good, why are you posting here then? If I'm 21, I'm sure as hell out having fun w/ friends and not posting here. Do you have friends?
george07
AG
quote:
Sounds good, why are you posting here then? If I'm 21, I'm sure as hell out having fun w/ friends and not posting here. Do you have friends?
I have plenty of friends, thank you. I didn't say there's anything wrong with posting here, just that everything you post is complete garbage, and quite childish.
NewArmyAg
Username: Muy
Number of Posts: 24930
Account Created: 10/11/1999
Homepage:
Interests: My God and My Family

Maybe you should spend more time with Him, and less time posting garbage on texags.

tia
hth
lol
brb
lmao
Muy
AG
Who are you to judge?
BMX Bandit
40 year olds have nothing better to do than screw around on the internet. why are college aged kids here? GO DRINK! GO FORNICATE!
NewArmyAg
I don't claim God as an interests on my texags profile.
NewArmyAg
quote:
GO DRINK! GO FORNICATE!

Muy's wife is busy.
Muy
AG
Then you sure as hell should keep your trap shut, shouldn't you?

quote:
BMX Bandit
posted 5:34p, 04/26/07

40 year olds have nothing better to do than screw around on the internet. why are college aged kids here? GO DRINK! GO FORNICATE!

Exactly! There are guys in their 20's out doing that, just not the one's on this board.
Big Worm
quote:
Interests: My God and My Family

Maybe you should spend more time with Him, and less time posting garbage on texags.

DOH![/homer]
dustinwill
I never posted on here in college I was too drunk most of the time. Heres to old People on texags

Watch out young guy we are going to sink you when we hit social security biatch
george07
AG
It's 5:30 in the afternoon. Sorry I'm not wasted yet.
NewArmyAg
quote:
Then you sure as hell should keep your trap shut, shouldn't you?

No not really. You claim God as an interest. Maybe if you spent less time with Him, and less time on texags, your arsehole wouldn't be so sore from repeated ownings.

About this whole thing about we should be out drinking...umm, its 5:36 on a Thursday afternoon. Most college students arent old enough for happy hour. We'll get our liquor, but it'll be later.
Muy
AG
Thankfully when I was in my early 20's I didn't spend time posting on the interweb. Too much partying out there in the real world. I feel sorry for these younger guys, who are going to realize that 40 ain't that old someday.

I just got back from a week in Costa Rica partying my ass off, rapelling down a waterfall, and whitewater rafting, yet some 20-year old sitting in his Cheetohs-stained undies is going to tell me to get a life?

I love it!
NewArmyAg
quote:
Watch out young guy we are going to sink you when we hit social security biatch

That's why we should put all the old people to sleep.
NewArmyAg
quote:
Thankfully when I was in my early 20's I didn't spend time posting on the interweb. Too much partying out there in the real world. I feel sorry for these younger guys, who are going to realize that 40 ain't that old someday.

I just got back from a week in Costa Rica partying my ass off, rapelling down a waterfall, and whitewater rafting, yet some 20-year old sitting in his Cheetohs-stained undies is going to tell me to get a life?

I love it!

quote:

wtf

So were you or weren't you posting when you were in your 20s?
Muy
AG
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit...

quote:
in my early 20's

I weep for our future.
NewArmyAg
It's all semantics. How was I to know you didn't mean early 20s when you were on Asstin360.

Reading comprehension or not, you're still an old loser who posts garbage on the interweb. You're 40...go screw your wife because in a few years you wont be able to get it up anymore.
Big Worm
quote:
You're 40...go screw your wife because in a few years you wont be able to get it up anymore

hmmm...so you are assuming that he is not already popping the little blue uppers already?

NewArmyAg
Big Worm
Harry Stone
AG
MUY, when you were in your 20's the interweb didn't exist. Otherwise you'd have 3,000,000 posts on TA
BQCadet
AG
Yes cause we all know the point of college is to go out every night and get wasted. My God if there is one thing I have HATED about college it is the fact that no one seems to know how to have a good time without effing alcohol. I will enjoy a social beverage occaisonally. But everyone that gets wasted constantly to have fun is a loser. Plain and simple. Grow up and stay sober. You'll lead a much more fulfilling life

And before you ask, no I had no family member that was an alcoholic nor was I involved with any alcohol related accidents myself. I just think it is sad that people can nly have fun while they drink.
Muy
AG
You young'uns assume too much, like...

- 40 is old (if you are in your 20's, you are going to be AMAZED how fast your 30's come around, and BLAM you are 40)
- at 40 you need help getting things to work (wow, add about 20 more years before I need to worry about that)
- in my early 20's I would have preferred to be posting here than partying in college or in Tampa (where I moved when I first graduated)

Some of you need to get outside and enjoy the world. Life only comes around once. Jump out of a plane, go marlin fishing, whatever, just put down the Dungeon's and Dragon's sheit.
Muy
AG
BQ - Who said you can only have fun getting wasted? I agree it's a useless life to live, but don't judge people for enjoying their occassional brew, it makes you look judgemental.
BQCadet
AG
Muy...if there were an ignore button for Texags, you would have gone on it a long time ago.
Muy
AG
Then don't read it, actions speak louder than words son.
Disassociated
quote:
I just got back from a week in Costa Rica partying my ass off, rapelling down a waterfall, and whitewater rafting

Making sheeet up to sound cool now?

quote:
Didn't get to do the waterfall repelling, but did this great canopy tour.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?forum_id=6&topic_id=865358

[This message has been edited by Scot (edited 4/26/2007 8:37p).]
Muy
AG
Yeah, that's it Scot.
Disassociated
Maybe you will get some internet pals by making up stories.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.